Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
estates are sexy :p
seen this on ebay really want .... best estate i have seen imo

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-PEUGEOT-3...19dbf6d350
Thanks given by:
looks pants and has had a bodge paint job lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Looks terrible, never seen the blue estate with paisley style headliner? Now that's an estate.
Thanks given by:
Looks gash, would like an estate but 1 car is enough trouble.
Thanks given by:
seen this the other day. Wheels are awful. Matt black on cheap cars is just the last step to the scrap yard imo!
Thanks given by:
Thats one of the better finishes of matt black i've seen.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 02:26 PM)SRowell Wrote: seen this the other day. Wheels are awful. Matt black on cheap cars is just the last step to the scrap yard imo!

^^^^^^^ This is true ^^^^^^^ usaly old battered high milers that some one has tryd to tart up on the cheap

its also on its 3rd engine lmao hate to think what the milage on the shell is lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
TBH i was going to matt black the meatwagon one day, but matt black only works on the sublime and the ridiculous. A bog standard estate in matt black just looks, well.. poor.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
if its the best estate youve ever seen then you need youre eyes testing!
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 03:44 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: TBH i was going to matt black the meatwagon one day, but matt black only works on the sublime and the ridiculous. A bog standard estate in matt black just looks, well.. poor.

Tbh, with your car it would actually look half decent
Thanks given by:
That does look pretty cheap and nasty, looks like it's been looked after though. Hahaha, tenner says i know why the previous engine died, "rover ron tuning box", oh dear.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
There's still blue in the doors. Fail imo.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Looks rubbish. I went through a stage of really liking matt coloured cars but after seeing more and more around here, im starting to go off of them now! Even factory done ones look bad. Saw a brand new Q7 the other day in matt black and it looked even worse than a standard Q7!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
It's looking after matte paintwork as well, you can't just wash and polish it like normal.

Having said that, the car above could well just be vinyl wrapped, a lot cheaper than a respray
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 09:32 PM)londondan86 Wrote: It's looking after matte paintwork as well, you can't just wash and polish it like normal.

Having said that, the car above could well just be vinyl wrapped, a lot cheaper than a respray

Not sure how true this is but i heard that BMW tell their customers than any bird shit should be washed off in 24 hours or it will noticeably eat at the paint finish. And because of this, they sell a pack of panel wipes for £ra*e.99
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Bird shit eats/etches most paints, it's fecking nasty stuff.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Bird shit eats any paint though. It ruined the front wing on my Golf, literally ate into the laquer! It was a huge lumpy shit though, and had been there a while when I was changing the turbo...

Also car makers usually give away a pack of the shit wipes, Mum got a pack with her Skoda and the Swift!
Thanks given by:
correct but not in 24 hours! I had a massive patch on the roof of the 1.8 where shit had been left on there for ages. Not sure if its the same with wraps but i would of thought so. Assume its the lack of lacquer not protecting the paint.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Right seeing as hes from nottingham and hes matt blacked it. Im.guessing its seriously last resort or its had a accident. Theres a shop in alfreton local to me that sell spray cans for £2-3 matt black being £2. Also in the pictures you can see the picture of the interoir is before it was painted so it was china.
If you get a good finish on matt it does look nice. Best way to keep them clean is beeswax. Other wise rain sticks to them and drys really dirty.

If you search matt black and green astra on google youll find my old car. Paint job was brilliant to say I did it with cans on my drive. Just made big mistake with red calipers Sad
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 09:55 PM)Niall Wrote: correct but not in 24 hours! I had a massive patch on the roof of the 1.8 where shit had been left on there for ages. Not sure if its the same with wraps but i would of thought so. Assume its the lack of lacquer not protecting the paint.

Depends on what the bird has been eating, I've an etch mark on the bonnet from bird shit that was only on there a few hours.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 10:11 PM)Rippthrough Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 09:55 PM)Niall Wrote: correct but not in 24 hours! I had a massive patch on the roof of the 1.8 where shit had been left on there for ages. Not sure if its the same with wraps but i would of thought so. Assume its the lack of lacquer not protecting the paint.

Depends on what the bird has been eating, I've an etch mark on the bonnet from bird shit that was only on there a few hours.

acid by the sounds of it! D:
Thanks given by:
Blood will also strip paint so I've been told
Thanks given by:
bird crap makes matt paint go shiney lol. on new bmw's if you dont clean it off it leaves shiney bits on your nice expensive paint job
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I like trains.
Thanks given by:
Matt paint = shit. That estate? god-awful.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Not sure how true this is but i heard that BMW tell their customers than any bird shit should be washed off in 24 hours or it will noticeably eat at the paint finish. And because of this, they sell a pack of panel wipes for £ra*e.99
[/quote]

^^^^^^it is true^^^^^^
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 estates Aaron35 16 3,088 21-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Last Post: puglove
  RANT!!!! SKANKY COUNCIL ESTATES !! Diggers 12 2,508 20-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Last Post: MrsMidnight
  Barack is sexy 4WayDiablo 2 886 31-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Last Post: silverzx