*SOLD*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*SOLD*
Posting this on behalf of my girlfriends dad who is having to sell up due to back problems.

BMW 320D M SPORT Edition 2006
Automatic 4 Door Saloon in Metallic Black,

Diesel.

60,000 Miles (mostly motorway) with 8 Months MOT and 4 Months Tax

Full Service History

Just had a major service and 4 new tyres last year all with receipts.

45+ Mpg and 160 bhp making it nippy whilst economical to run

Has loads of extras like climate control, cruise control, parking sensors, a 6 cd changer with a aux port for IPod connection and cream leather interior.

Beautifully kept car with low mileage and a pleasure to drive

He's looking for 9895 ono
Located in Doncaster

I know it won't appeal to many on here but if you know of anyone who's looking for something like this I'd appreciate it if you could pass on the details.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Must check my loto ticket.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Really Kingy, cream leather interior, boring engine and an auto? You must be older than i thought. ;p
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
They are a relatively nice looking car on the outside but my god that interior is hideous!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 07:24 AM)Poodle Wrote: Really Kingy, cream leather interior, boring engine and an auto? You must be older than i thought. ;p

haha, i may be older than most on here but ive got a bmw 525tds tourer with leather and auto and a so called boring engine and ive still managed to keep my 306 and keep up with running both cars on the road and moding both.
i bet you have still got an allowance for your fuel every month aint ya.
sometimes being old aint to bad.Inlove
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 09:42 PM)kingy Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 07:24 AM)Poodle Wrote: Really Kingy, cream leather interior, boring engine and an auto? You must be older than i thought. ;p

haha, i may be older than most on here but ive got a bmw 525tds tourer with leather and auto and a so called boring engine and ive still managed to keep my 306 and keep up with running both cars on the road and moding both.

Oi. Leave my old man alone Smile
You want your slippers kingy?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hahaha I havent had an allowance since I moved out over a decade ago mate, I wish somebody else paid my fuel! I dont reckon the 525tds isnt a boring engine at all, at least it doesnt have to be. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Not with an HX35 and 7KRPM of diesel powaaa
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Very nice car, its a shame its an auto ^_^.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 09:42 PM)kingy Wrote:

So that's where you have been?? phagging it up over on the bmw forums???

Be surprised if we see kingy at the shows this year!! will be to busy tailgating some one on the motorway Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
^^ no beemer forums for me mate. Aint got time to shit at the minute. But yeah, thats me in ya back bumper.
Thanks given by:
I fecking knew it , im hitting the brakes when your not expecting it next time Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 07:48 PM)puglove Wrote: I fecking knew it , im hitting the brakes when your not expecting it next time Big Grin

Good luck with that one jamie. This thing weighs 19 tonne. You might not survive to claim for wipplash.
Thanks given by:
His estate would resemble a 106 after your Beemer up his rear end haha! lol

Also, I agree the interior on that is horrible.....but I don't like light seats/carpet, never have done. Even turned down a very reasonably priced Golf recently as it had cream leather interior! Confused
Thanks given by:
I kinda like the interior, tis comfy and would very much like it over the 306 on the long journeys but do get how it's not everyones cup of tea.
Had someone contact me on ebay the other day about it saying it was £3k overpriced , when it's priced in line with others online and whatcars evaluation. Think he was trying to play me for a fool and see if I would sell it for that much less

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 09:29 PM)lolsteve Wrote: I kinda like the interior, tis comfy and would very much like it over the 306 on the long journeys but do get how it's not everyones cup of tea.
Had someone contact me on ebay the other day about it saying it was £3k overpriced , when it's priced in line with others online and whatcars evaluation. Think he was trying to play me for a fool and see if I would sell it for that much less

Tbf he could get 3 same aged high spec Vectras for that price lol ..........I was a bit surprised its still worth £10k after 7 years but I don't look in that sort of budget so I couldn't say whether you're accurate or not.
Thanks given by:
After the experience with your Vectra tom I think i'd pay 3 times as much to not have one lol

But yea they seem to be holding their money if they have low mileage, he is willing to work on the price (like 400) since he needs it to go because of his back

Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 09:44 PM)lolsteve Wrote: After the experience with your Vectra tom I think i'd pay 3 times as much to not have one lol

But yea they seem to be holding their money if they have low mileage, he is willing to work on the price (like 400) since he needs it to go because of his back

Yeah there was more than a hint of irony there lol. lol

And it does look in good condition, with the low milage aswell, and being an auto pushes up the price.

£10k is still a lot of money for a 7 year old car though. I mean that's 10 306s worth.....you could probably build one decent 306 from 10 of them! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 09:47 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 09:44 PM)lolsteve Wrote: After the experience with your Vectra tom I think i'd pay 3 times as much to not have one lol

Yeah there was more than a hint of irony there lol. lol

And it does look in good condition, with the low milage aswell, and being an auto pushes up the price.

£10k is still a lot of money for a 7 year old car though. I mean that's 10 306s worth.....you could probably build one decent 306 from 10 of them! Big Grin

You definately pay BMW tax on them. Even brand new ones, your mainly paying for the name. My kia is better spec'd than a basic 3 series and quite a bit less and i would say built to the same standard (no seriously, i shit you not!). You just pay for that badge on the front and back if youve paid the optional extra for the rear badge lol.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 09:47 PM)Toms306 Wrote: £10k is still a lot of money for a 7 year old car though. I mean that's 10 306s worth.....you could probably build one decent 306 from 10 of them! Big Grin

Would definitely rather have a 10k bimmer over 10 306s =\

Maybe a 306 on the side as a toy though!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Oh so would I lol! But I'd want one a bit newer for £10k tbh. Then I'd end up finding something cheaper as a compromise and wishing is paid the extra. Some of us don't learn from mistakes haha.
Thanks given by:
Well he's contacted me today and said the price has been dropped to £9k

Thanks given by:
Bargain. Big Grin

Good luck though. Smile
Thanks given by:
Swap? 12months mot 6 months tax, only 40k on clock.
[Image: IMGP2209_zpsa352eb4d.jpg]
[Image: IMGP2202_zpsfbe6f571.jpg]
Lol.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Sorry Tom this sold today for 9k Big Grin

Wana swap for a hdi though? haha

Thanks given by:
Would have to be some kind of part ex deal aha!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Tempting but just couldn't afford insurance/fuel/everything Sad I wish though

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: SOLD - 306 DTurbo Phase 1 Black - S16 Seats, 11mm Darren Pump - SOLD silverzx 46 17,643 18-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  SOLD SOLD SOLD ADMIN lock or delete Chris_90 23 7,790 16-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Chris_90