Entertain me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entertain me
Ok so ive just managed to totally screw over my foot at work today resulting in not being able to walk this evening!

Been sat at computer for hour now, and bord already...wtf am I meant to do?? Someone bank transfer me half a million so I can buy shiny stuff!!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
masturbate?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
/thread
Thanks given by:
Is this the best the 306 nuts can come up with lol....I want raping diesel boost videos, altho ive likely already seen them all , haha.

Or at least some fail storys
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
(03-05-2013, 06:08 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Is this the best the 306 nuts can come up with lol....I want raping diesel boost videos, altho ive likely already seen them all , haha.

Or at least some fail storys

Give fooby a ring then Big Grin
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Bit of black smoke racing Wink
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
On a medical note, can you "pull / tear" anything in the sides of your feet? I kinda twisted my foot over really far, as in, alot further than i thought physically possible, and now its swollen up right down the side of my foot, agony to put any weight on / cant even lift foot up now, what the heck have I done?
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Ligaments would be my guess, really not the best to be asking though.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Can get lost in these sites for ages...
StumbleUpon
B3ta
Wallbro ninja
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2013, 06:15 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: Ligaments would be my guess, really not the best to be asking though.

This but none of us are doctors. Get down the docs and get them to check it out. Some damaged ligaments can need surgery to fix
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Doctors won't be open till Tuesday....
Thanks given by:
well if it continues to get worse, go down A&E. If you cant walk, its a pretty serious issue.

Or, find a bottle of whisky and forget about it all! lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
https://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google&tab=w1

The link may be a fail as I'm on my phone but if it works should keep you busy for 15mins!

Yep. Link fail can someone fix?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/user/beardyman

If you haven't seen beardyman before, i would recommend it for some random entertainment. Particular favourites are live at the underbelly in edinburgh and the open sauce tour, proper tickles me. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(03-05-2013, 05:49 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Been sat at computer for hour now, and bord already...wtf am I meant to do??
*strips to leopard print thong*
*sings*
[dodgy Robbie Williams pervy accent] Let meeeee entertain you ......... etc etc[/Robbie accent]
Thanks given by:
http://youtu.be/ZdVHZwI8pcA

Im sure a lot on here will agree with me that these Beeched Az videos are a good laugh!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(03-05-2013, 06:13 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: On a medical note, can you "pull / tear" anything in the sides of your feet? I kinda twisted my foot over really far, as in, alot further than i thought physically possible, and now its swollen up right down the side of my foot, agony to put any weight on / cant even lift foot up now, what the heck have I done?

Get some ice on your foot and keep it elevated if you can. This will help reduce the swelling. Sounds like you got some tissue injury although without examining and further information, it's difficult to comment exactly on the extent. You can take some paracetamol with Ibuprofen (or other NSAIDs). This should help with the pain and inflammation.
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
lookup "fast n loud" to watch online, its like wheeler dealers only with american cars and no annoying mike brewer.....

Could also start an essay on your diesel tuning knowledge, bring rest of us up to speed....
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2013, 06:27 PM)Niall Wrote: well if it continues to get worse, go down A&E. If you cant walk, its a pretty serious issue.

Or, find a bottle of whisky and forget about it all! lol

This. Or a walk-in centre...
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Wallbro FTW
Thanks given by:
Type this into Google 'reddit just rolled in' should bring up the reddit page full of car fails and the wrecks people bring into garages. Would post the link but I'm on my phone.

Alternatively, one of Jim Jeffries stand ups is on youtube, that'll waste an hour.
Thanks given by:
I was skiving work last week and sorta got into this series on youtube, search for are you faster than a redneck.
Thanks given by:
Its all good, Ruan just turned up, with an XUD, so that made my evening Smile xx
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Rofl
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
get building some engines darren !!!!!!!! http://automationgame.com/

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
hahaha relight your intrest in dervs with xud tuning :p
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If your still bored next week ill be down your way, can replace my 5th gear hahahah
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2013, 08:10 PM)Niall Wrote: http://youtu.be/ZdVHZwI8pcA

Im sure a lot on here will agree with me that these Beeched Az videos are a good laugh!

What the actual f*ck did i just watch?!?! You owe me 1 minute and 40 seconds of my life back Nail. Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What?? You don't think that's funny? Get out.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Got to be honest, it's passing me by and all...
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: