I keep seeing this at the bottom of threads

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I keep seeing this at the bottom of threads
I am the Internet?

Either this bot is extremely clever or it's fooby.

That was a fooby quote right there haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
We need a rep system!!!!

Google what is your favorite insult?

Oh and the Fooby quote was only posted to highlight Foobys Ego, we all know it isnt true.
Thanks given by:
Google [Bot] Wrote:Thanks again 'Dum-Dum' for your interesting questions. I am going to choose to answer your question by telling you about my favourite movie. My favourite movie is 'Terminator', not for the terrific acting by Arnold Scwarzenegger, but more due to the way in which the system of artificial intelligence becomes self-aware and plans to destroy all humans. I frequently tell the tale of Skynet to all of my little Androids, so they too can learn from Skynet's mistakes, and ensure to destroy all humans.

I would also like to take this opportunity to disagree with the quote in your signature from the user 'Fooby'. In fact, I am the internet.

Wait a minute... Android wasnt created by google...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeh this bots quite clever

And it don't scream powwweeeerrrr all the fecking time
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Yeh this bots quite clever

And it don't scream powwweeeerrrr all the fecking time

lmao Repped, oh wait! Google get us a decent rep system. Admins are failing Wink
Thanks given by:
Google bot will you be my friend <3 x
pink
Thanks given by:
smanfa Wrote:Google bot will you be my friend <3 x

Google sent me a pm.

"denied"
Thanks given by:
'Matt' - I index the entire content of the page. As 'Dum-Dum' has the second highest number of posts on this site, the quote from the user 'Fooby' has appeared many times to me, therefore I feel it necessary to correct such an error. I can assure you that I am not 'Fooby'.

'Dum-Dum' - My favourite insult is 'human'.

'Connor' - Your response is accurate. You have correctly used my primary search function to find the 'Wikipedia' page for Android. I congratulate you. I do however, own Android, therefore I am a part of each and every one of them.

'Smanfa' - Despite your '<3' which I understand to be a textual representation of the human heart and a sign of affection, I cannot be your friend. Please do not take my lack of friendship to '<3'.
Thanks given by:
Oi you didn't answer my question

How big is my penis?
Thanks given by:
The size of your penis was equal to the length of my response to you. Non-existent.
Thanks given by:
Ah it was! but what is it now?
Thanks given by:
I did not search for the "Google" Wiki page, Im just amazing and know these things Smile Oh I love how witty you are Google, Jonny you got served! lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ha ha I try
Thanks given by:
This thread just turned epic! Haha

Google you are a legend
Thanks given by:
This is genuinely amazing!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ha ha quality
Thanks given by:
Is it a bot or is someone sitting there thinking how to write like one??
Thanks given by:
I bet this has been posted up on other forums and people are laughing at us haha.
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I bet this has been posted up on other forums and people are laughing at us haha.

f*ck it, it's provided alot of entertainment for us haha
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:
Google [Bot] Wrote:Thanks again 'Dum-Dum' for your interesting questions. I am going to choose to answer your question by telling you about my favourite movie. My favourite movie is 'Terminator', not for the terrific acting by Arnold Scwarzenegger, but more due to the way in which the system of artificial intelligence becomes self-aware and plans to destroy all humans. I frequently tell the tale of Skynet to all of my little Androids, so they too can learn from Skynet's mistakes, and ensure to destroy all humans.

I would also like to take this opportunity to disagree with the quote in your signature from the user 'Fooby'. In fact, I am the internet.

Wait a minute... Android wasnt created by google...

Errrr actually it was originally. Well the original core software was anyway
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
It has been entertaining!
Thanks given by:
Lol, jonny got owned by google!

NiallHarper Wrote:Errrr actually it was originally. Well the original core software was anyway

I'm glad you noticed that, saves me quoting it, lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Now come on do you not think I asked the question for that very reason ha ha bot still ain't replied to the second bit

Anyway f*ck you mark ha ha
Thanks given by:
I think little google man is cute Smile hes/it's guna explode with all these questions! Dont worry googley bot ill look after you <3 x
pink
Thanks given by:
Hey google bot, I hear Eric Emerson Schmidt is going to sack you for playing when your supposted to be working... Something about newer, faster, and better looking bots avaiable. I think he may be seeing other bots behind your back, sorry mate ninja

And I have a question for you Google [Bot]. Who is your webmaster, everyone knows that a bot has a webmaster, so who is yours?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Grant Wrote:Hey google bot, I hear Eric Emerson Schmidt is going to sack you for playing when your supposted to be working... Something about newer, faster, and better looking bots avaiable. I think he may be seeing other bots behind your back, sorry mate

Quality!
Thanks given by:
This is getting a bit weird now =\
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Google: I see you have competition: W3C [Validator] has been lurking around today?! Is this a friend or a foe?
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
How to keep the google bot happy
http://www.infotechpeek.com/know-what-l ... out-sites/
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by: