man cave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
man cave
not about cars but involve car parts Smile lol

got a project going atm at home in my shed i got a big ass shed at the bottom of my garden and going to make a man cave/ pub / smoke room.........

stuck with the seating now i got a whole set of seats from my 306 spare since i got half leathers i was wondering would it be a cool i dea to mod the seats into a bench for the bar if so any ideas on how to do it ????????

want to do it in a l shape so i can sit in the corner

Thanks given by:
My whole house is a man cave, the workshop in the garden is just that

Oh and second hand furniture shops are win for cheap sofas, got my twin leather recliner for £50
Thanks given by:
thats a bargin lol ...... wanted to use my 306 seats tho just to be diffrent and tbh i never evan fort of going to second hand shops for bits will be doing that tho for sure so cheers dum-dum for that bright idea haha
Thanks given by:
Get the brackets from a car that the bottom part of the bench sits in, and maybe the bits that the tops clips into and fit those to a frame?
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2013, 11:08 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Get the brackets from a car that the bottom part of the bench sits in, and maybe the bits that the tops clips into and fit those to a frame?

see thats a gd idea and i didnt think of that allways gd to get other peoples ideas will consider trying that tho may be the easiest way of doing it .....
Thanks given by:
Can then have the base still lift for storage underneath. Make it so it fits a couple of kegs under there.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2013, 10:45 AM)readie Wrote: thats a bargin lol ...... wanted to use my 306 seats tho just to be diffrent and tbh i never evan fort of going to second hand shops for bits will be doing that tho for sure so cheers dum-dum for that bright idea haha
You want to google charity furniture warehouse. The one by me in Aylesbury always has about 20 sofas in from £25-£100 and they do delivery for £10 on top and your helping a charity and everything.

Got loads of stereos and other shit youd want in a man cave too.
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2013, 01:02 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 10:45 AM)readie Wrote: thats a bargin lol ...... wanted to use my 306 seats tho just to be diffrent and tbh i never evan fort of going to second hand shops for bits will be doing that tho for sure so cheers dum-dum for that bright idea haha
You want to google charity furniture warehouse. The one by me in Aylesbury always has about 20 sofas in from £25-£100 and they do delivery for £10 on top and your helping a charity and everything.

Got loads of stereos and other shit youd want in a man cave too.

cheers fella going to have a look c now and see what i can find ............ if any one has any unwanted bits that would look gd in a man cave im willing to pay or make donation's for each item i can get will obviusly pay postage on anything ...................
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your man cave (shed / garage / workshop / w.e.) Dodgy Bob 64 13,376 29-08-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  New man cave.. Matt-Rallye 30 5,125 04-06-2015, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  whats ur man cave/pad like :-) pioneer DJ paddy 21 3,898 22-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post: pioneer DJ paddy