R70 - serial number?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R70 - serial number?
http://www.commonraildiesels.com/index.p...49_450_457

Which one is the R70?

I think its 0445010021 but i dont wanna get the wrong one!
Thanks given by:
99% sure thats the right one, but will check mine later to make sure and let you know.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
http://www.industrialinjection.com/shop/...tion-pump/

I heard that's the right one?
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Hahahh true story!
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/peugeot-607-80...3f23dbf312

This is the one bud, its the r70 pump from the 406, exactly the same internally to the bmw one but its a bolt on job Smile
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(30-04-2013, 12:21 PM)Ruan Wrote: http://www.industrialinjection.com/shop/...tion-pump/

Hmm, i heard that too lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(30-04-2013, 12:21 PM)Ruan Wrote: http://www.industrialinjection.com/shop/...tion-pump/

Lol didnt even click the link the first time, you seen the price? Confusedhock:

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
That one you posted is the same pump, Dan.

Have you seen what bosch charge for a new standard item? Ridonculous money, really is.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
i got the on ruan linked.... its only about £800... Should sort out the future!
Thanks given by:
*facepalm*

If you get it working that should be fairly heroic though.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
bahh!!

im just kidding! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Hahah you had me there!
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
800 big ones on a fuel pump!
Thanks given by:
That's fairly average tbh?

It does seem expensive, but when you consider what you'd be paying for that sort of capability in Petrol world, it's actually quite good value!!! You'd NEVER have rail pressure problems again until long past 400hp...

Set of chronic nozzles also...

As I've said in the past, if you're going to fit a chronic pump, might as well fit a proper one, IMO an R70 still isn't enough of an upgrade.

OK I'm not saying you should go out and spend £800 on a HP pump, but why not go for a twin CP1 setup, as I've said before I'm more than happy to help try and make some plates that will adapt up to enable you to run the other off the Aux belt... Use an ML270CDi 5cyl rail which will you'll be able to have another port to add the other CR pump onto, they're also regulated on the rail... So no issues!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
I dont need massive amount of fuel... im not going crazy. As ive said before, the power drops of at about 4krpm, so i just need that extra bit!

If i was going for all out power then it'd be a whole different league of money! And maybe thats why hdi's dont go past stage 2 power...

Its a shame, a high powered hdi would be f*cking epic and would destroy most things!
Thanks given by:
Only reason the power drops off is because the fuel simply isn't there!!!

People need to see past R70s, 52mm compressors, "stage x" remaps etc... There's a world beyond that if you go for it!

I rekon you could do a twin CP1 pump for less money than a refurbished R70 if you do it properly.
Thanks given by:
Can the 406 pump just be bolted on and it will run or does it need to be mapped in?

Obviously to see the benefits it will need to be mapped with other bits but I'm doing the cambelt this weekend so I thought I might as well do it at the same time.

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
It can be bolted on if you use your original FPR. I've heard there the same anyway, but haven't had one to try so wouldn't like to say crack only for it not to work.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Cheers bud I've got a 1.6 fpr here as well but I can't afford to get it mapped at the moment so the plan is just bolt on what will just work for now. Plus the cambelt is way overdue and I don't like removing the cambelt more than once

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Are you talking about the frps (pressure sensor) as opposed to the fpr (fuel pressure reg)..?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ah! Soz misread that. I've got the rail sensor here but I can't use that yet until I can get it mapped in

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Actually you can, but it's probably not a good idea lol - has an effect a lot like an aggressive tuning box and chucks loads of fuel in when you put your foot down. (simplification, but cba to write out a proper explanation lol)

If you've got ~£350 kicking about for a good refurb pump and you're planning to do it in future anyway, then go for it. Otherwise, i wouldn't say it's worth it.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
thread jack, anybody here confirm the part number of the FRPS from the 1.6 hdi, i believe its 1920 GW. Also if someone knows the dealer price for one that would be epic.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
1920 GW is what i've found on service box dude, but i dunno how you use SB to find the cost
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2013, 04:45 PM)samass Wrote: 1920 GW is what i've found on service box dude, but i dunno how you use SB to find the cost

£70.90 Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much, thats another thing on the list to drain the bank account.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
70 quid?? Jeebus
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
1920 GW is right but bloody hell they have gone up in price, only used to be about £35

Gen ones are cheaper on ebay £40 s the best
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Vehicle-Parts-...kw=1920+gw
Thanks given by: