You know youve picked the right woman to marry when........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know youve picked the right woman to marry when........
Went out last night cos I said Id let Tae (my fiancee) have a drive in the snow cos shes still learning to drive.

Anyway, long story short, she has now mastered hand brake induced snow drifting. :auto-layrubber: :romance-inlove:

Luckiest man on earth IMO :romance-inlove:
Thanks given by:
Oh and sorry for the lovey dovey crap, I wouldnt usually share but felt this was important and 306 related.
Thanks given by:
You gotta love a woman with skills,
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hahaha! nice one.

I thought something similar when my mrs was angry the campus where she works hadnt been gritted..so i asked how she parked and the text back I got was:Sideways

Get in! :p
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Gemma had a driving lesson today and her instructor was teaching her how to snow drift and wheel spin, & she loved it.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I'm still waiting for Scott to teach me whistle
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
I missed my puggy when I chickened out in the beamer and didn't drive down the uncleared fast lane on the A1... But the campus car parks are a hoot even in the beamer... Can't wait to get out again to play later when it's emptier! Smile
Thanks given by:
Lol, I saw loads of driving instrutor cars out this morning!! Hope it wasn't thier first time. Confusedhock:
Thanks given by:
KimmieKat Wrote:I'm still waiting for Scott to teach me whistle

be a long time...get yourself a sofa and duvet lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
You must have taught her well!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Scott still has to learn hisself yet ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Youll be waiting a long time. Hes far too busy trying to install an un-fail rep system for this forum.

Anyway dont you own a corsa? I thought they automatically did well wicked innit handbrake turns.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:

Youll be waiting a long time. Hes far too busy trying to install an un-fail rep system for this forum.

Anyway dont you own a corsa? I thought they automatically did well wicked innit handbrake turns.
you need the mcdonalds trays for that! silly!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Have tried to teach my wife to drive but she insists on left foot braking cant get her to grasp the fact you need your left foot for ya clutch lol
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^^ great for rally driving but......
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
mabye mate but no think she can go and have proper lessons but she has told me she wants to learn in an automatic :nope:
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
LOL, Paul's dad's automatic was the only car I ever attempted left foot breaking in - I freaked with my left foot not having anything to do!

To confirm Paul's point about him wanting to marry me: I drifted into my parking space nicely again today, RWD still FTL, tho, getting out the drive way onto the main road was no fun (for the tyres, I didn't mind so much Wink ). Good thing about the 3in of snow in the car park at work is also that you can't see the lines so it's basically a case of park where you want which suits me just fine! Smile
Thanks given by:
MrsMoonstone Wrote:LOL, Paul's dad's automatic was the only car I ever attempted left foot breaking in - I freaked with my left foot not having anything to do!

To confirm Paul's point about him wanting to marry me: I drifted into my parking space nicely again today, RWD still FTL, tho, getting out the drive way onto the main road was no fun (for the tyres, I didn't mind so much Wink ). Good thing about the 3in of snow in the car park at work is also that you can't see the lines so it's basically a case of park where you want which suits me just fine! Smile

lol you have the right idea Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
I let Gen drive my old sigma DT, I needed a new bumper and tyre Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just picked this up Mole man 15 1,716 31-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Mole man
  Longest youve been without your 306/a 306 MY95 32 3,191 27-10-2014, 10:35 PM