Daily Tip For Free 29/04/13

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Tip For Free 29/04/13
I've got a feeing i know what you've bought... Is it green by any chance?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 10:01 PM)silverzx Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 09:25 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: how the hell are you affording an s14???

Where theres a will theres a way!

Sad news to hear a relative died...
Thanks given by:
It's red and thankfully no one had to die! Tongue

Quick pic:

[Image: 200sx_032_zpsb3fe19a4.jpg]
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Looks like its missing something there mate Tongue
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 09:48 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Looks like its missing something there mate Tongue

Heh yeah it's all back on, took it off to respray FMIC; just a couple more bits to do for MOT. Battery needs securing, hand brake cables need replacing and washer bag fitting!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Will be sweet on the road mate
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 10:04 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Will be sweet on the road mate

I hope so..!

Gonna make some time for the 205 at some point too..

Want to get my TD04 on before Sundays local meet ideally. All be it with a Lucas (fail) pump.

Dunno how I'm going to fit it in though! Exam Thursday, JapFest Saturday, work sunday, meet sunday straight after work..!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
I'll come drive it for you if your too busy lol
Thanks given by:
Which are we talking about now!?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
the s14 Tongue
Thanks given by:
Heh, I haven't even "officially" drove it on the road yet! :O
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
so which meets is it coming to? lol
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2013, 11:18 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: so which meets is it coming to? lol

The ASBO meet up the Gorge in a month or two once I've had a chance to master a couple of corners (sideways of course)! Big Grin Tongue
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
...Never date a woman without checking she isn't actually a 'Man' first ...
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2013, 06:23 AM)Rich306 Wrote: ...Never date a woman without checking she isn't actually a 'Man' first ...

Any tips on checking...? Tongue
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Ahhhh i see, not the car i thought it might've been.. looks like a good base though
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2013, 01:17 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Ahhhh i see, not the car i thought it might've been.. looks like a good base though

Yeah to be fair it's fairly decent!

Owned by an enthusiast who owned a pet shop for around 12 years, he spent a bit of money on it.

The owner after that who I purchased the car from bought it from the previous owner with the intention of using the running gear for his track car which looked like a NasCar - long, wide and orange!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2013, 01:35 PM)silverzx Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 01:17 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Ahhhh i see, not the car i thought it might've been.. looks like a good base though

Yeah to be fair it's fairly decent!

Owned by an enthusiast who owned a pet shop for around 12 years, he spent a bit of money on it.

The owner after that who I purchased the car from bought it from the previous owner with the intention of using the running gear for his track car which looked like a NasCar - long, wide and orange!

Didn't happen to be in South London? There's a guy round here with a kitted up orange drifter.
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2013, 02:01 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Didn't happen to be in South London? There's a guy round here with a kitted up orange drifter.

Na it was from Swindon!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
S14s are honestly one of the most entertaining cars I've ever driven, good choice Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Update:

Paid £500 deposit in cash on 22/09/2012, have a mickey mouse hand written receipt for this.

Moved out end of last month, have been stalled in every manor for the deposit back.

When we met to hand keys back I kept asking "are you happy with the flat?", "is there anything wrong your not completely happy with?", "well as your happy why not give us £250 now and the rest once final bills have been settled?". None of which worked.

She said to pay the bills, get proof we've paid them (letters + bank statement) and then she'd return the deposit.

She admitted she hasn't put the deposit in a deposit scheme which I know is instantly an offence and makes her liable to pay three times the deposit amount.

She also hasn't paid income tax from the rent taken (in cash every month) as far back as I can see (10 years+).

We lived in a mould infested, damp flat and the walls in the kitchen would drip, shes trying to charge us £150 for this offering £350 of our original £500.

I'm supposed to be meeting her tomorrow evening and will be collecting the £350 and then asking about the rest once I've secured the £350, she's taking the piss! Tempted to do naughty things that won't be mentioned on a public forum... >_<

Anyone work in the fraud department? Advice? Etc?

HOLD ME BACK!!!!! Angry Angry Angry
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Stay cool dude, just play your card on the deposit scheme. She'll know just as well as you the deal with that, doubt she'll want to call your bluff, and if she does then just carry on with prosecution.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Another update, got stitched up, only got 350/500.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Brick the windows, or trash the inside if you remembered to keep a key.

(Always keep a key Wink )
Thanks given by:
once youve bricked the windows you wont need a key, although telling tramps its emtpy seems popular
Thanks given by:
(23-05-2013, 06:46 PM)306Dan Wrote: once youve bricked the windows you wont need a key, although telling tramps its emtpy seems popular

This
Would be a shame if some local tramps found the key on the floor somewhere....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
trent call me...i work for a lettings company and deposits is my bag Wink
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2013, 11:03 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: trent call me...i work for a lettings company and deposits is my bag Wink

Gonna make a trip to citizen advice, already looked into it and laws have been endlessly broken:

- Unannounced entry without prior 24 hour notice
- Deposit scheme not used
- Tax unpaid on rent collected

I don't want to bother you mate and the LL isn't going to negotiate. Legal action is likely the only way.

I know it isn't that much but people shouldn't be able to get away with things like this.

No morals or principles.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
if they don't put the deposit into a correct government approved holding scheme they are liable to pay you back 3 times the amount taken, I'm not 100% sure now how to sort it, but guessing it would be small claims court and pretty sure its an instant win for you.

not sure how it would work as you have taken £350 and can be seen as excepted this as full payment. You'd probably have been better off to say I'm not accepting a penny less, taken longer but got more in the end.

s14 looks fun by the way!
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2013, 12:48 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: if they don't put the deposit into a correct government approved holding scheme they are liable to pay you back 3 times the amount taken, I'm not 100% sure now how to sort it, but guessing it would be small claims court and pretty sure its an instant win for you.

not sure how it would work as you have taken £350 and can be seen as excepted this as full payment. You'd probably have been better off to say I'm not accepting a penny less, taken longer but got more in the end.

s14 looks fun by the way!

I know what you mean.

I basically said to them the whole time I don't agree with this sum which means they shouldn't of taken it until an agreement was settled in which case it normally goes to the independent deposit scheme company who come and re examine the property to compare it to its original state. They didn't use a deposit scheme so this didn't happen.

At the time I went to make a quick phone call to seek advice and the next thing I know the money has been bullied into my partners hand, they've locked us out the flat and the Land Ladies BF has gone to get in the car whilst the Land Lady started making a receipt for my partner to sign.

At that point I realised what was going on and said we wouldn't sign anything, they left promptly.

Our neighbours were hanging out the window and witnessed the money being forced to my partner if that makes and difference.

I do also have a hand written receipt from her saying she received the £500 back in September.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by: