What brake shoes do I need

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What brake shoes do I need
Ok so I have a 98 'S' reg DTurbo and went into Rolins to get new brake shoes but there's 4 different types. 1 set in Lucas and bosch and another set in Lucas and bosch. Are they different widths and diameters and what about the Lucas and bosch. How to I work out Wich I have
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Best bet is if you have someone to take you down is take one of your old ones out so you can compare at the motor factors,or most places will let you buy both and take back the set you didn't need.
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2013, 08:55 AM)JamesG Wrote: Best bet is if you have someone to take you down is take one of your old ones out so you can compare at the motor factors,or most places will let you buy both and take back the set you didn't need.
Guess so. Are the two sets different sizes because I had a quick look on eBay to see what the differences were and there is a set of diameter:180 and width:32 and another set of diameter:228 and width:42.
But what's the Lucas and bosch about. Different makes of shoes or different types of braking system?
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
Thanks given by:
. .
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't know
Mate as never had drum
But like I say take one off
And take it down.
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by: