Helpful members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helpful members
(15-03-2014, 01:32 PM)Poodle Wrote: Why has this been unstickied?

oops! my bad pinned it again Wink

will be cleaning up all the info from this thread back to the first post so it will be easyer to track and add new details

if anyone wants their details edited or removed, please reply with there likes
and the additions or reductions can be made
Thanks given by:
Awesome, now could you change mine please? Rofl
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
updated sir Wink
Thanks given by:
Should really add myself to this.
Bashbarnard bash tom
As many tools as I can get my hands on. Ramps at my work my boss lets me use. Loads of tools at home. Also have most timing tools at my disposal. Ipswich is the workshop though in reality I live closer to bury st Edmunds so anyone needs a hand between the two. Also an mot tester. Happy to help where I can.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Username: shervo
Area Brierley Hill/Dudley West midlands
Owns a self service garage with three two post ramps which get rented out to the public
Fully fledged garage with almost every air tool, hand tool and bench tool you could think of.
Always happy to help a 306oc member and can do SPECIAL DISCOUNTS!
Thanks given by:
Big thanks to xudlingo for coming up trumps and sorting my stuck rounded locker bolts on my 307 SW today! What a lad! Half my age and knows his shit already! ;-)
And TA to his dad too for the cargo net for my family bus!
If your in the Glasgow area and stuck to fk with your 306 give me a shout and I'll see if I can help and if I can't I have a few good Peugeot peeps on the other end of my phone who might be able to!
Thanks given by: