friidayyyyyyyyyy (f*ck you car, ed and niall! )

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friidayyyyyyyyyy (f*ck you car, ed and niall! )
Muahahaha best you sad bastards to it!

Anyway, trying to finish the car today, tho weather may not be so helpful, probably helping Niall with his shaft (giggity) tomorrow, then InCarNation on Sunday!

Go!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
***beat***
Thanks given by:
The temptation really is there to delete this and pretend it never existed so I can start my own :p

Today: work then college. Get home and enjoy a beer seeing as I'm now off call
Tomorrow: over to sams, he's going to pull my shaft out for me (giggidy) then off to collect my new engine ninja
Sunday: up early for incarnation
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today: Hand in dissertation , erughhh will feel so good then hair cut and hit the town!
Tomorrow: Nothing, juts nothing because I don't have too
Sunday: start next report Sad
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
06:30 til 20:30 today and 2moz, then 18:30 til 06:30 sunday til tuesday
Thanks given by:
Working nights all weekend.

Now heading to the gym
Taking rear beam off today

Bugger all planned Saturday & Sunday
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Mudafuuu! Didn't display my reply Sad

Tonight: Nothing; shattered, probably watch a film with Mazz and have an early night

Saturday: working on the car. need to get the Turinis re-tyred too and balanced. Then proably nip in to Grant's, then home to fit car parts!

Sunday: Not sure really, pretty skint it being the end of the month, so will probably go for a walk with Mazz depenant on the weather, then maybe mess about with the car again.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Today: waiting for my new tripod to be delivered, then going to roll my mates arches, 9j banded steels on a slammed civic aerodeck, going to be tight.

Tomorrow: No work for a change. Castle Combe spring action day.

Sunday: chill
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight: car auctions Big Grin

sat: combe spring action day

sun: torsion bar on the state and work out a few other niggles

nice easy weekend Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Today work then chill.
Tomorrow work then chill some more.
Sunday work then chill again. Monday service mrs corsa then take my 17s for tyres removed. Go halfords to buy vauxhall flame red to paint the mrs wing mirror covers.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight - Look after Florence Eloise, hope she's a good girl. This will give me a chance to play with my RC's!
Tomorrow - Help Nat nurse her hangover, maybe get a BBQ but the weather is set to get worse! Maybe visit a mate if Nat has recovered by the evening
Sunday - Chilled day, want to visit my nan as haven't done so since her hernia op last week and she's very weak. Now facing a cancer scare and awaiting the results, so want her to see as much of Florence as possible Sad
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Today: Just chilling, listening to music and play sexbox. May go for jog later this afternoon. Then just chill some more with a film.

Tomorrow: Ripping my room apart as I haven't even started to pack for the house move a week tomorrow. (Goodbye Weston, thank f*ck)

Sunday: Pretty much just the same as Saturday as there's way too much shit to do. But may go for another run.

/boringlife
Thanks given by:
Today: working until 10
Tomorrow: going up to Scott's to get my jack replaced at Costco, lunch etc, then get Amie back for work in the evening
Sunday: visit Ed, incarnation too? Didn't know it was Sunday
Thanks given by:
Today. Work till 5 then home chill with kids get them to sleep about 8 then chill with misses watching a fulm
Saterday. Work till 1 clean car check levels go home pick up misses n kids go shopping.

Sunday my sons 4th birthday party with about 20 kids heeeeelp.
Hdi decat midlebox mod soon to be stage1Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Today: Handing in my last uni assignment ever! Chilling and maybe going out after! Trying to buy some alloys too!
Saturday: Nothing much. Maybe a bit of revision but most likely catching up on this weeks tv!
Sunday: Revising and Preparing for my final interview at IBM! D:
Thanks given by:
Today: up to the in laws to watch the rugby and drink a lot of beer in their home bar Smile

Tomorrow: messing around on my mates new pit bike, walking the dog, going for a curry Smile

Sunday: going to Hull for Leeds v Hull KR, so lots more beer Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Just finished washing the car

Saturday: Castle Combe action day
Sunday: working on electrical project and maybe start stripping the head off the truck tub
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
just finished gti-6 brake upgrade
Saturday: Work
Sunday: 1/2 day work then racing in the afternoon
Thanks given by:
Today: work

Tomorrow: work

Sunday: Fit vents from a boat onto the front of the estate, scour parts for a smoke stack for the estate, fit seats to the estate, drive everywhere still LOL'ing that it's a tank.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Niall I have found you a new dog!!!!!!! Dum-Dum 1 1,062 18-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Niall
  It's FRIIIIIIDAYYYYY!!! FU Niall, CAR et al! Ed Doe 27 6,940 25-05-2013, 09:34 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.
  FAO niall kentiiboii 15 5,953 19-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Niall