The car died on me....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The car died on me....
306 hdi 2001 stage 2 remap fmic.
Been out for a little drive tonite and I went to put some power down and the car died, rolled to the curb kept trying to start the car back up but nothing. left it for 5 minutes then it start now have the engine managment light staying on but car still works fine any onè have any ideas??

I have pp2000 but can't figure out for to set it up on my laptop as I am useless with stuff like that lol.
Thanks given by:
linky

Not sure what live diagnostics to run to determine what issue you have on pp but I'm sure poodle could help you out

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
This happened to me turned out to be the FPR.
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Engine managment light has now gone off, I put some power down this morning again but nothing happen. it seemed fine I think I have to drive it hard for a longer drive as it last done this when I did a track day at Lydden and it happen on my last lap around. Sad
Thanks given by:
Theres a much more useful thread than that in our guide section, rather more complete. Give us a buzz later if you like mate, still got my number havent you?

Have a look in the pp2k guide thread too, might be able to fix your issues with that.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ye still have your number mate what's the thread called do you remember ?
Thanks given by:
fuel tank nearly empty?
Thanks given by:
Nope only filled up couple of days ago and done 30miles since then.
any one local to me that can set up pp2000 on my laptop I don't mind paying them.
Thanks given by:
Shame your so far away I'd help -.-
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like standard issue low fuel pressure cutting the engine, bets on P0230...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Cant remember what the threads are called, both something fairly obvious. Would link you up, but im on my mobile and cba lol.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Are you on about the peugeot planet guide if so I found them I tryed to follow them but it doesn't come up with the options when I insert the disc. may take a drive down to you soon if that's ok with you maybe a weekend if that's ok
Thanks given by:
Yeah of course mate, just give me some advance warning. I did mean the peugeot planet guide, but also meant this one:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-1497.html

Second post, i've expanded the original thread somewhat. Wink
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue 306 XS 2.0 HDi died suddenly not starting anymore TheMailPilot 7 1,501 27-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: FuST