Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi everybody
Looking forward to becoming a 306 owner soon but been having trouble finding one I like hopefully not for long though.
Thanks given by:
What you after

Petrol
Diesel
Xud
Hdi
3.5 door
Thanks given by:
A well maintained 3dr Hdi dturbo any colour, aircon with or without mods.

(19-04-2013, 03:47 PM)Tyronnster Wrote: What you after

Petrol
Diesel
Xud
Hdi
3.5 door
Thanks given by:
Welcome alomg fella,

1stly i highly doubt you will find a 306 with working AC a pipe rots on the front it its a fairly costly process to fix so no one does it hence very few having it working

2ndly the hdi Dturbo was/is the ideal boy racer toy (BHP for insurence money) so alot of them have been ragged and un cared for, very rarly see them under 130k miles now,

BUT........... if you are willing to wait and are preapred to travel distance to view a few good ones do crop up now and again, you just have to be paitiant and keep searching all the usal advert sites weekly and you will find a goodun eventualy ThumbsUp

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
welcome. check out the for sale section Tongue
Thanks given by:
Cheers. Smile

That's the problem I am having trying to find one that's not a shitter.
I find the aircon helps with my hayfever so as long as it is there I could always get it fixed if needs be. I am prepared for a long wait. Cool
I have seen one with an airbag fault that just had it's MOT done and passed, I would have thought that was a fail. Is this also a common fault on the 306?
Thanks given by:
welcome!

dont say no to a xud dturbo....still a cracker
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(19-04-2013, 05:50 PM)Ican Wrote: Cheers. Smile

That's the problem I am having trying to find one that's not a shitter.
I find the aircon helps with my hayfever so as long as it is there I could always get it fixed if needs be. I am prepared for a long wait. Cool
I have seen one with an airbag fault that just had it's MOT done and passed, I would have thought that was a fail. Is this also a common fault on the 306?

VERY!!!

But at them moment flashing airbag light isnt a MOT failer so it lagit

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I have a problem I am not able to make any posts in the sale section or pm anybody is this glitch or do I need to reach a specific post count etc? Cheers
Thanks given by:
It's OK I just been informed I need to reach 10 posts before I can send PM's. Smile
Thanks given by:
1stly i highly doubt you will find a 306 with working AC a pipe rots on the front it its a fairly costly process to fix so no one does it hence very few having it working

mine works Big Grin
Thanks given by: