306 hdi black 3 dr

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 hdi black 3 dr
Ok, all im doing here is testing the water!

Im looking for a 3dr moonstone hdi, so if anyone has one.. get in touch Wink

Y reg, 2.0hdi stage 1 remap. powerflow turbo back exhaust system, avo gtz adjustable coilovers, plasma dial clocks. 162k runs sweet as a nut doesn't have service history however, I never bought it with any and have since serviced it myself etc

Any more information just ask, like I said Im just testing the water a little bit with this as really fancy a moonstone hdi.. I have brakes and new wheels waiting so doesn't matter if your brakes don't work and the wheels are made from cardboard!

[Image: EastLindsey-20120907-00238.jpg]

[Image: Fenland-20121231-00525.jpg]

[Image: EastLindsey-20120803-00109.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Keep that mate... moonstones common as muck! And thats quite tidy!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
just find it hard to keep the black nice and shiny! and my new wheels are anthracite so thinking moonstone.. tbh it could me more the fact I need re-motivation to continue improving it
Thanks given by:
Blacks quite a rare and understated colour, if the cars mint i wouldnt risk swapping for another that could have x amount of f aults because its moonstone. But yea moonstone/antheracite do go well Tongue

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
i think you'd be stupid to swap tgat for a man stain. but.... how much you looking for and where you based?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Dont do it mate! Again moonstones are 2 a penny these days, thats why im getting rid of mine!
Keep the black and hire a mop/buffer to bring the paint back up.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
well its not mint by far, headlight clips etc etc so has niggly things to do! and exactly :p

ok.. i'll think about it! And not sure on price at all tbh

it will have sp alloys in anthracite with parada spec 2 tyres on next week, but losing enthusiasm tbh!
Thanks given by:
How much cash you want for a quick sale
Call me on 07737097777 Thanks raz
Thanks given by:
How much and where you from mate??
Thanks given by:
not after a quick sale at all.. if a sale at all. I was testing the water, see whats out there etc. I cant afford to be without a car Smile
Thanks given by:
(19-04-2013, 03:53 PM)W1ll Wrote: not after a quick sale at all.. if a sale at all. I was testing the water, see whats out there etc. I cant afford to be without a car Smile
Ok but if you did decide to sell, how much are you looking for ?
Thanks given by:
£1300? No idea to be honest mate
Thanks given by: