Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread.
I'm back mo'fo's.

Been a while since I started one of these, but please remember I am the official friday thread founder....:p

This week I have been mainly working. Got a contract in Kensington so had a site visit on Monday in the lovely weather. Then got a contract at the Herts University, so been there also. Been about a bit.

Been purchasing bits for my RC car builds, also going to stick a few up for sale as I'm not getting any use out of them, I've decided that Off-road > On-road. There's very few places I can run a car which has a ground clearance of 4mm, and even less suspension travel (F103).

Anyhow-
Today - Work til 5, bugger off home, get the weekly shop done and chill with the Mrs in front of the telly
Tomorrow - Will get up early-ish and take the Mrs out for a fry-up, my treat. Mainly cos I'm going out in the evening lol . Might clean the car if the weather keeps off. If not, I'll have some sneaky playtime with my RC cars! In the evening I'm off to my mates house, with a curfew of 11pm!
Sunday - Lazy morning, I might get some bacon the day before and make a bacon roll. Already put my foot down and declared that we are not going to watch a sunday league football match in the middle of a field and paying £2 each for the privelege! We will just meet the players down the pub quickly after so the Mrs can see her brother / nephews. Then back home, may get the father in-law around to fit the Aux belt to my car which has sat in the boot for the last 6 months, surprisingly having it there hasn't made the current belt stop squeeling! Then maybe have a sunday roast...

Your turn...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
today : not alot
Tomorow: getting married
Sunday : Regretting it Big Grin
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
yesterday---nothing

today 106 mot, cracked cat so welded it up=passed emissions, full service
206 mot, cracked cat again !! repaired but needed lambda sensor, 2 wipe blades

now home, shower,bath and do nothing

tomorrow; new window being fitted upstairs so sitting watching them do it........
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official 306oc members quote thread :P Redordead89 3 1,453 29-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Last Post: toseland
  IIIIITTTTTTSSSSS FFFFFRRRRIIIIDDDDDAAAAAAYYYYY (official thread) Grant 40 6,356 14-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  MOT changes - the official line Poodle 44 15,440 22-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough