Hello!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Alright hows it goin, been on her a few times so thought i'd finaly sign up!

Anyway drive a HDi Dturbo standard engine wise but nt for long hopefuly Big Grin

Few photos, most up-to-date one i have

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
welcome to the forum!

Looks at cars and notices its very low.
Looks at location...
Ireland as expected Tongue
Thanks given by:
Hello

I remember watching a video on youtube, Irelands equivalent of road wars, the popo went into this cruise to check the cars, this guys 306 was mega low so the popo checked underneath...... he was running shocks with no springs!!!!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 10:09 PM)Arron Wrote: Hello

I remember watching a video on youtube, Irelands equivalent of road wars, the popo went into this cruise to check the cars, this guys 306 was mega low so the popo checked underneath...... he was running shocks with no springs!!!!

Yes boss, only way fr an oul dturbo!! i'l hav mines sitn like that soon jst hav to get a seta volcanes got if any1 knws any fr sale?
Thanks given by:
welcome to the forum mate!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
This is already low enough pal!!! Not sure how you huys arent changing sumps every week!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 06:31 PM)Arron Wrote: This is already low enough pal!!! Not sure how you huys arent changing sumps every week!

Awk naw lad, will be puttin er down another nick for sure thn puttin the front down more too!!
Thanks given by:
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 08:28 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote:

I do sir, bt writin its a different thing!
Thanks given by:
Nice car mate! Wish mine was looking like that! Will get there one day ahaaa, no speed bumps in Ireland I take it?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 08:41 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Nice car mate! Wish mine was looking like that! Will get there one day ahaaa, no speed bumps in Ireland I take it?

Cheers lad, You could have er sittin like that in an evenin lad! Aww aye plenty and potholes ye could lose yersel in to!lol
Thanks given by:
Bottom arms, droplinks, sumps, splitters... all service items!!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 08:51 PM)Arron Wrote: Bottom arms, droplinks, sumps, splitters... all service items!!

Never hada replace or heard a boys needn to replace a sump yet! splitters i'l giv you that she does like to scobe now! lol
Thanks given by:
What's with the obsession of going as low as possible and scraping f*ck out of everything, I'd be scared of mine falling apart :/ lol
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 09:03 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: What's with the obsession of going as low as possible and scraping f*ck out of everything, I'd be scared of mine falling apart :/ lol

Only way they look decent! Same goes for you boys whts with black wheels white wheels light lens thingys black bonnets boots etc etc An our roads ar like fa so if we can drive them here yous would get away with it no bother over there! Yous boys dont knw a bad road!! lol
Thanks given by:
But they look broke, although a mega low 306 on clones does look sexy

Black wheels are pimp

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by: