David Cameron Cutout

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Cameron Cutout
So, this came up on my Facebook today, found the reviews absolutely brilliant so i posted it up on here!
Clicky!

My favourite review would have to be this one:
I purchased my lifesize cardboard cutout of David Cameron for one thing only.

To recreate the now legendary First4lawyers advert.

You know the one, Andrew Castle (ex-tennis star, now TV presenter and star of First4lawyers adverts) walks out of a florist shop with a bouquet of flowers and bumps into a passing gentleman.
"Sorry" says Andrew with an apologetic hand outstretched, "Sorry" replies the chap.
"Sometimes sorry makes it all ok" a smug Andrew tells us as he walks toward us.

We have all dreamed of being either Andrew or Mr Sore Shoulder in that advert, that is why I bought the lifesize cardboard cutout of David Cameron.

I position David just by the door in my hall, then proceed to run into the hall like a bull in a china shop and barge into Mr Cameron. I then apologise, like Andrew, through my bouquet of flowers and carry on my way imagining David has instantly replied with another "sorry". I then walk down my hall talking to the back of the front door delivering Andrews' heartfelt line "Sometimes sorry makes it all ok"

I probably do this 7 or maybe 8 times a day, so I have already had more fun than £29.96 should give.

I am very happy with this product and I hope Partyrama make an Andrew Castle so I can pretend to be Andrews victim. I don't know how Partyrama could make a walking cardboard cutout of Andrew, but that's for those guys to worry about.

Remember - Sorry makes it all ok, but you WILL NOT be sorry you purchased this David Cameron lifesize cardboard cutout standee.
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
OMG I need a ed miliband one and my air pistol back.

Really tempted by the lifesize cow though http://www.amazon.co.uk/STAR-CUTOUTS-SC1..._sbs_kh_51
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  david...mia?! Piggy 30 6,801 20-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  david says Just Sean 7 1,667 18-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Last Post: David
  Tom Hardy Vs David Haye!? Ben Jay 4 1,446 02-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Poodle