Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renault Laguna 1.9 dci 2 for 1 offer
Right, bit of an interesting sale this but bear with me:

Y reg renault laguna estate, 6 speed manual. brand new clutch and flywheel (about 1000 miles old), new bushes all round, new discs and pads, 2 sets of alloys with decent tyres on all, blown headgasket.

BUT here's the interesting bit:
I was going to drop a new engine in this, even bought another laguna with slight damage and a low milage engine, its the top spec one with half leather interior, cruise control etc, the plan was to drop the engine into the estate along with a couple of other bits, swap the gearbox and clutch over and the interior then have one decent car. as you all know, i bought the sedan instead so since then the laguna has been sat outside the workshop doing nothing. tax has just ran out but still has a fair bit of mot.

my old man is currently using the engine donar, just has damage to the passenger side, still perfectly drivable and has loads of tax and test, he will be getting a new car soon so the donar car will also be joining the estate doing bugger all.

so there you have it, one decent laguna estate and a donor car (with a towbar so you could even tow the estate home with you)

looking for about £1000, open to offers though.

if your confident its a nice simple job and you have yourself a decent car, would do it myself but i have zero motivation to do it so would rather just be rid of both cars at once and just be done with it.

thanks for reading this far haha

[Image: 31485_527342063953212_981169038_n_zps154749a4.jpg]
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking of selling.. What's it worth? What would people offer. Thanks Keeno123 0 842 07-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Keeno123
  Supercharged Renault 11 Jake 32 5,836 08-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Pete