The BEST 306 ad!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BEST 306 ad!
http://m.gumtree.com/v?adId=95697347

My bro just sent this over...and if I was near, I would buy it just for the sake of the ad!
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
EPIC!
Thanks given by:
Definitely worth quoting to preserve it forever!

[Image: 109255491.jpg]

Quote:Posted Date : 2012-02-02
Area : Belfast
Model : 306 xldt
Body : 5 Door Hatchback
Seller type : Private
Manufacturer : Peugeot
Colour : Maroon
Mileage : 170000
Fuel type : Diesel
Transmission : Manual
Engine : 1905
Agency? : N
OK, let me start off by saying that this car is only available for purchase by the manliest of men. My friend, if this car was any manlier, it would sprout chest hair and have a five o'clock shadow like Stallone. It is just that manly.

It was never intended to drive you to the shops to pick up that cute pottery set you had your eye on. It was never meant to transport you to Zumba or Pilates. No. That my friend, is what your Toyota is for. If that is the kind of car you are looking for then do us all a favor and stop reading right now. Seriously, just stop.

This car was engineered by French ninjas to serve the needs of a man who cheats death on a daily basis. They didn't even consider superfluous nancy boy amenities like satellite navigation systems (real men don't get lost) heated leather seats (a real man doesn't let anything warm his arse) or cruise control (real men have the pedal to the metal) No, this bad boy comes with all the equipment a testosterone fueled action junkie needs. It has a turbo charged engine to outrun the cops. It has a place to put your beer. It even has a "glove" box to store your weapons should you be hijacked by terrorists while going about your business.

It has four doors, so you can fit in the hotties you picked up on the way to the gym to blast your pecs and work on your triangle. There is a massive boot that will fit more hookers than an MP's credit card. It has enough Tax and MOT that you can drive it wherever you need to go all through February. It has manually operated windows so you can blast your guns while winding down the windows to choke out car jackers. This car has it all.

My price on this bad boy is a ridiculously low �£275 pounds. I will accept reasonable offers. And by reasonable I don't mean walk up to me and tell me that you'll give me �£100 for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese roundhouse sphincter kick with a follow up three fingered eye jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah it would hurt. Letâ��s just say you wouldn't be the prettiest guy at the Bieber concert any more.

If you were the extra manly type you could break this beast and transplant the power plant into an even manlier shell. The engine in this thing will outlive you and the children that will carry your name. It will live on forever as a monument to your machismo. Every time this sucker fires up NASA get teary about the earth turning backwards. If you�re interested, get on the phone quick.
Chuck Norris just called and he wants a piece.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
These things were funny when i first saw them but there's been so many now that it's lost its funny'ness for me
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Advert Wrote:I don't mean walk up to me and tell me that you'll give me £100 for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese roundhouse sphincter kick with a follow up three fingered eye jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah it would hurt. Lets just say you wouldn't be the prettiest guy at the Bieber concert any more.

lmao :clap: lol
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
lol That's brilliant!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
can't . . . quote . . . .any of it . . .because it's all fcuking priceless! . . . . . .i have seriously just pissed myself . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Quote:If you�re interested, get on the phone quick.
Chuck Norris just called and he wants a piece.

Lmfao
Thanks given by:
Quote:There is a massive boot that will fit more hookers than an MP's credit card

FLOL!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
lmao
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
drugs must be involved.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
They're probably in the glove box next to the weapons stash
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:They're probably in the glove box next to the weapons stash

lol repped

Oh, no, still can't do that ....... ninja
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
lol

Oww Sad
Thanks given by:
Give me the money and I'll buy it and stick it on a ferry to the mainland for some of ya's!

Been posted and reposted just about everyday for the past week on my local forum!
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
"Burmese roundhouse sphincter kick with a follow up three fingered eye jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah it would hurt. Letâ??s just say you wouldn't be the prettiest guy at the Bieber concert any more. "

lol
Thanks given by: