New to Peugeot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Peugeot
Hi all

Very new to the world of the Pug, Currently restoring a 1999 306 XS which has suffered at the hands of a boy racer, its back on the road now and usable, so i am now looking to start modifying it.Itwasntme
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
welcome! get some pictures up! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. If you've got any before/after pics, get a project thread up, and let us know what your plans are. There's plenty of inspiration on here, and plenty of help/advice too. You might even be lucky enough (depending where you are in the world) to have some local members that MIGHT be willing to give you a hand in person! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome fella!! As said, get some pics up and also where abouts are ya...!
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the fold
Thanks given by:
welcome,good to see someone else has saved one,mine nearly got scrapped till i saved it!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Ok this is my 306 back in its roadworthy state, after removing the monster and ripspeed graffics plus the luminous green racing stripes covering the bonnet roof and boot, plus steam cleaning off the horrid luminous green paint off the alloys. A good G3,G10 and polish and the body is looking good again. I am in the process of spraying the alloys black as they are a little worse for wear and have a full set of xenon headlight and fog light bulbs on order.

1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
Looking nice there!! Sounds like you have been busy...! Smile
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
looks sweet...now!

welcome
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
top work pal.