Machines with RHD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Machines with RHD
Hi guys from UK, I would like to know your experience with mythical Japanese cars, as supra, s15, or the great skyline, and because there you can modify the cars. not like it's illegal here.
From what I see are affordable, and I guess tendreis known that possess. Then surely you'll ever have those machines, such are?
Comply with what you imagine?
One r34 v-spec has to set something scary?
Thanks given by:
/googletranslatefail

Sorry, couldn't resist. Big Grin You would probably have better luck on the jdm forums mate.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(10-04-2013, 06:31 PM)Poodle Wrote: Sorry, couldn't resist. Big Grin You would probably have better luck on the jdm forums mate.

Not with Google Translate he won't lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
In the words of the virgin mary, come again?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
SR20's a fairly decent power plant. Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Es la puta mierda de los traductores que dan asco!!!!: @
To have if this translator works better. It wanted to know your opinion of the best Japanese cars, since, supra, silvia or the skyline. I suppose that since there, also you have the steering wheel to the right, you will have friend that you have them, and will have led them. I want to know your experience in them. They are so impressive as they seem?
Thanks given by:
A friend of mine had a Toyota Celica GT4, the acceleration and the noise of it was unbeliveable, he spent thousands getting it to 650bhp ish.
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
My mate has one of those celicas. Picked it up for under a grand and its amazing. So much power and seems really reliable too!
Thanks given by: