Motor stops at 4200 rpm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motor stops at 4200 rpm
Hey guys, I ask for help again.
Although I do not participate much, much read the forum, but the translator does not convey my thoughts, and that makes me write bit.

E mounted another pump with new seals, 5mm wedge in the governor. Mod pin and 10mm piston. Pressure turbo + - 22psi. This brought a solenoid pump for avence piston. The e removed, and replaced with blank cover. And the power line coming down from above, plugged with a screw.
In principle, the engine worked very well.
But normally reach + - 4200rpm, the engine runs out of power for a second and suddenly stops. With the car running, I keep pressing the accelerator, and the start the engine again, but to shock, as if the bomb had been filled with air. The engine knocks much. Much smoke behind me. In about 5 seconds, getting better and normally starts turning.
The engine returns to work well, a lot of power, and spins good.
I have put a pear. I give the pear and I see no bubble in diesel tubes. Then:
Change the diesel filter.
Remove and clean the pear.
cancel a check valve in the diesel line.
Refrigerant and oil levels good.
So I still have the same problem.
My pump air at high rpm limp. Or will another problem?
It may be that much grind lda pin, and the pin stop losing internal pump pressure?
  But it's like to be filled with air, the engine turns to shock and smoke.
The motor from 0 to 4000rpm pushes very well.

Have if some can help me.
Thank you guys.
Thanks given by:
do you mean it just stops pulling or that it dies and stops all together?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2013, 12:53 PM)Piggy Wrote: do you mean it just stops pulling or that it dies and stops all together?

It dies completely. The engine is turned off.
But it as I go running in 2 or 3 speed to 80 kmh. Floor clutch and the motor is off. Loose clutch. the strip car by the engine. east starts to work to shock. By taking smoke behind and hitting, and goes until it is recovering well.
Thanks given by:
Lol google translate fail, I assume he means it dies which will be fuel starvation. Run a temporary inline fuel filter, prime with grenade and then remove the grenade to see if this solves it, I suspect its air getting in and then the pump running dry, and the lack of internal pump pressure stopping the pump advancing/fuelling high up.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thats the most hilarious translation fail ever! Rofl
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Puta mierda de traductor! : @
To have if this translator works better. THE engine dies on having happened from 4200 rpm. Since the car goes in march, I accelerate, and the engine starts working again, to blows and with very much smoke. A few seconds and it starts improving, until it returns to work well. He understands himself better now. I sit very much the bad translation.
Thanks given by:
Rofl

I have almost no idea what to make of that

Only as said previous that it sounds like fuel starvation...

check pick up in tank
check air getting in at pipes and grenade and filter housing
maybe even leak offpipes
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2013, 01:11 PM)akuma406 Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 12:53 PM)Piggy Wrote: do you mean it just stops pulling or that it dies and stops all together?

It dies completely. The engine is turned off.
But it as I go running in 2 or 3 speed to 80 kmh. Floor clutch and the motor is off. Loose clutch. the strip car by the engine. east starts to work to shock. By taking smoke behind and hitting, and goes until it is recovering well.

kinky...
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Edit: I am an anus for not reading the first post fully...

Sounds like the pump is getting starved of fuel...

After reading you changed the filter, it's possible there's a blockage in the system somewhere. Meh, I'll leave in the filter pics as dirt just doesn't gather there

[Image: Image449.jpg]
[Image: Image450.jpg]
[Image: Image452.jpg]

That filter did just 5k miles and all, Irish washed diesel problem in a nutshell!

You could also try the sender, in my old car it wouldn't rev properly until I took out the sender and cleaned it
[Image: Image254.jpg]

I don't think your post says you did so...

Also, seeing as you have a 2.1, Lucas or Bosch?
[Image: Image423_zps1ac08bc4-1_zps15c76431.jpg]
Thanks given by:
bosch, mod pin, mod gob, piston 10mm.
new diesel filter
Thanks given by:
Buenas, aun no e podido alimentar la bomba directamente para descartar entradas de aire. E visto que tengo sucio el colector de admision, donde el tubo de la egr. En el colector de admision, tengo soldada una tapa ciega. Egr desconectada. Pero parece ser que esta se abre con la presion del colector de escape.
Cuando paso de 4200rpm, con la ventana baja, se escucha como descomprime aire en el motor, por lo que creo que puede ser ese el problema.
Que opinais?
Si es ese el problema. Porque despues de fallar, queda fumando y a golpes?

Good, and not yet able to power the pump directly to rule out air intakes. I have seen that I have dirty intake manifold where the egr tube. On the intake manifold, I have welded blank cover. Egr disconnected. But it seems that it opens the exhaust manifold pressure.
When I pass 4200rpm, with the window down, it sounds like air decompresses the engine, so I think that the problem may be.
You think?
If that is the problem. Because after failing, is smoking and strokes?
Thanks given by: