306 estate £400

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 estate £400
Ok , so the 306 is nearly out of mot and tax and I'm hoping to get my rallye back soon so no need to fix it.

The body work is poor, marks on most panels however nothing horrific.

BAD BITS..... Non starter , fuel sender failed so got a second hand one , ran for 2 miles then cut out and wouldn't start again. Fuel was coming up past the sender unit so well could be a easy fix.
Crank pulley needs replacing as making a loud noise.
As I said body work is letting it down with marks to most panels .
Door stops broke.

The car has electric windows front and back ( all work ) and electric mirrors. Air conditioning and 6 cd changer in the boot. Half leather throughout with all headrests however driver side is split as per. On nimrods that have not long been refurbished however curbing has occurred bit still tidy condition with 2 tyres not old at all and two will need changing soonish. Engine has only just done over 100000 so only just run in for one if these. Gearbox lovely and turbo is perfect. 10 mm spacers on the rear. Collection from Shrewsbury. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Will help all I can . Offers welcome. Thank you                            
Thanks given by:
Maybe intrested in this
Thanks given by:
Still here pal. Drop me a message if you would like any more info.

Had new cat 6months ago and rear discs and pads last month.
Thanks given by:
still here. Offers listened too.
Thanks given by:
What's the lowest you go on it
Thanks given by:
all I would do is buy and break it...

why dont you do that mate?

you would make more than 400!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Really think so? Thought Tom had trouble breaking bits from his ? Pm me any offers guys. Will break if interest.
Thanks given by:
What you want for the wheels?
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
£120 for the wheels.
Thanks given by:
wheels too high for me Sad

possibly intrested in pannels if broken..paint code MYC??
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Unsure on code. What pannels?
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 11:57 PM)Joe205 Wrote: Really think so? Thought Tom had trouble breaking bits from his ? Pm me any offers guys. Will break if interest.

This. It's been a massive struggle to shift the 306 parts for me for some reason. I/he might see £750 breaking it, but if he doesn't have much time/space its difficult to do and probably not worth the hassle. If it'd been a mk4 Golf on the other hand, I'd have agreed with you!
Thanks given by:
What condition are the front and rear bumpers and side skirts in and what do you want for them
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
Front bumper has a scuff on one side, nothing major , rear bumper has marks so not great condition , skirts are fine with no marks , if I break would do all 3 for 50 ish
Thanks given by:
If you break let me know would that include the front and rear fogs ill have them for £50 scuffs don't matter long as there is no cracks gotta have them resprayed anyways
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
puglove might be intrested
Thanks given by:
Yeah with fogs willow.
Thanks given by:
Will be breaking next week. Everything available. Please pm for parts before I put a thread up.
Thanks given by: