clearing up glass....and cops with sticky fingers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clearing up glass....and cops with sticky fingers
just clearing up two things...

first apologies to anyone offended by my douchebag comments....I dont use that to offend...and Im in pretty bad mood anyhow...

and clearing up the smashed glass is a bitch.

anyone else had to do it...its got literally everywhere...passenger side, back seats...just everywhere, inc my hands and fingers

and FYI...just realised, and I can only assume its them, that the cops in their searching of my car took all my change...about a fivers worth...

I know its only a few quid...but thats got me really annoyed now. Angry
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Cleaning glass is a pita you will find it for years!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
You won't get it all out unless you strip the inside bare, bet it was the coppers they took 40 l&b fags out my door card when I was stopped lady gardens
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Glass is horrible to have to pick out of a car, I don't envy you!

I'd hope that it wasn't the police that did it, but if it is can I just say no let's not resort to people slagging off the police.
Thanks given by:
Aye glass is a bitch! Little tiny pieces get everywhere Sad
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Best thing use is strips of sellotape

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
You'll never pick it all up. once a window gets smashed, it seems to end up literally everywhere in the car. Best thing with the door is to take the door card off and stick the hoover in the bottom of it otherwise it will all rattle when you have music on and slam the door.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Did you delete my post?!?! :-(
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2013, 05:12 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Did you delete my post?!?! :-(
I have just spent the last minute staring at your Avatar thinking... I remember those Kung fu Stick men things - Totally fixated on them right now Undecided
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
i use to make those kufu men at school lol used to spend months making a 5mintue clip absolutely perfect
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Mate that is so shit if they have lifted your change, cant believe a copper would do that and risk a 40k a year job and a huge pension for a fivers worth of change. Id guess they put it on the floor when searching the car and missed it in the dark to put it back.

Glass goes everywhere when it's smashed by idiots, it takes about 30 times the force to smash if hit in the middle than if hit in a corner. Also if you use a window punch there is hardly any glass thrown but again they dont teach police officers that.
Thanks given by:
proper everywhere...even under rear seats!?

nah, change wasnt on the floor round the car...as we had all our belongings strewn on the floor, amongst the glass some of it, so spent some time making sure we had all of it

Double checked with me wife and theres no other person/people to have lifted the cash!?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
id have the interior out as posted, so you can get every piece of glass out.
Thanks given by:
I got an old hoover I attacked it with...car be scrapped in couple months so not going full on!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
just be glad it was a relatively small window they broke mate, im still getting bits of windscreen stuck in me everytime i go near the car
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
lol!

ah well. crap year. should have assumed I was in for more crap.

got me spare glass in there today...door was like half full of glass...unreal.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
was that the glass out of that scrappy door i gotcha?
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
no, I fitted that door and used glass outa original

got a funny feeling they have bent the door with that strap though. It dont fit well at all Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2013, 08:38 PM)Piggy Wrote: no, I fitted that door and used glass outa original

got a funny feeling they have bent the door with that strap though. It dont fit well at all Sad

possibly mate, really annoys me the way they move the cars around at the scrappy, seen some properly decent 205 shells ruined
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2013, 07:53 PM)Piggy Wrote: I got an old hoover I attacked it with...car be scrapped in couple months so not going full on!

What so all of this fuss over a car that you were gonna scrap anyway?Undecided
Thanks given by:
veyron or 306 soon to be scrapped...its till a car and one which gets a person in warmth and comfort home on a saturday night from london...so long as the rozzers dont smash your drivers window in in the hope there isnt a bomb!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cerium oxide glass polish and antiglare toseland 15 2,353 22-12-2016, 08:05 AM
Last Post: hotrodjacko
  Interesting episode of traffic cops.... rtha6551 19 5,705 14-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Traffic cops E_KEL95 1 1,038 12-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum