radio code

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
radio code
Hi all

New here, picked up my phase 2 xsi last week. Absolutely love the car, only a couple of slight issues with it.. one of which is the stereo. Its a clarion pu1570 B/C with a CD changer.. Currently locked on ---- as previous owner recently replaced the battery. Tried the code written on the label of the stereo and the 1234 method and its still locked out.. after CODE IN it just goes back to ---- does anyone have any ideas? Leaving my keys in the car for an hour each time isnt ideal.. i'm one attempt away from buying a new had unit as i've wasted enough of my time trying to sort it out!!

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Hi, I got my hands on some radio decode software, Can't get the software for Philips radios to work but I think the Clarion one does. Can you reply with your serial number and I'll send you the unlock code it chucks out. Hope that helps.
Thanks given by:
there was a thread about this two days ago with a method to work out your code. there is also a program that will do it for you on a french 306 oc.
Thanks given by:
I did a search for 'radio code' and couldn't find that. Could you link it to this so its easier to find please. Also do you know if it can help with a Phillips radio.
Thanks given by:
Whoops just seen this, i'll post up the serial code tonight/tomorrow. got a feeling it'll still not work though - the supposedly correct code don't work. cheers
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radio/Arial + radio stalk PocketFighter 15 3,891 05-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  radio code pug306driver 7 1,455 22-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Last Post: pug306driver
  radio code pug306driver 4 1,338 20-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Piggy