T2 hybrid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T2 hybrid
I duno if anyone else has seen the T2 hybrid turbo on ebay.

The link
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330901874538?s...120wt_1255

I just wondered if anyone knows how this has been done? Do the T25 interals just swap over to fit into a T2?
Thanks given by:
If it's just been reamed to fit t25 internals in a T2 housing it won't be ideal, turbos are precision beings and it's not just a case of "oh make the housing bigger so the blades will fit". A full on T25 adapted to the XUD manifold would be better. Old tech though, but can take some abuse.

If it's got the T2 hotside and T25 coldside then fair enough, but still i'd rather spend the money on an unmolested T25.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
just sold a proper hybrid t25 bolt on for xud, mani and elbow all bolted up, 130quid.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
T series = Shit, tbh with the other choices avalible these days so easily on places like ebay, I see no need for anyone to bother with old T series blowers anymore, they really are pants...make for a boring laggy flowless drive....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2013, 10:02 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: T series = Shit, tbh with the other choices avalible these days so easily on places like ebay, I see no need for anyone to bother with old T series blowers anymore, they really are pants...make for a boring laggy flowless drive....

I suppose thats the less polite way of saying what I said lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Buy my spare TD04L and slap tht on! Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've got a turbo to go on. I brought it off sam. I just saw this on ebay and wondered how it was done
Thanks given by: