injectors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
injectors
Any tips for changing them mine are tapping badly and brought some second hand ones of someone on here. The ones on the car now all have a 2 ontop of them and the ones i got now all have a 1 ontop of them (or other way round) both where from a hdi so im guessing it will work still?

Ive left the new ones sock in diesel so there clean (just the tips) and ive got new washers

basically keep everything clean as i can and pretty much bolt in/out by looking at it.
Thanks given by:
I believe uve got all bases covered... im sure Cully did a guide on it in the Guides section...
Thanks given by:
Change them one at a time so you can clean everything up as you go, without worrying about getting dirt in all the other open fuel lines. Otherwise yeah, that's pretty much it.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I'm doing mine next week too, stick the tips in fresh diesel now? or is there anything else that will clean them better?
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Diesel is fine, it's to prevent crap getting in as much as anything. Seal the container you store them in.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I will give it a go although no doubt mine are knackered now too as they have been sitting out of a container for 2 or 3 months lol
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i did mine the other week,but on the week running up to me doing it i'd give the injectors a quick spray round the base with WD40 every day,then they came out with no fuss at all-they can be a total bitch tho so don't go mad or you might snap 1 in the head i've seen it happen lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: