Got in a mag!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got in a mag!!!
Old mans into his capris.. Had a 2.8i i believe! This looks nice though! Love the wheels!
Thanks given by:
That's awesome! I bet it goes well that.. got an lsd? Dad had a bright yellow 2.8i special which was awesome, rebuilt it all and completely replaced the floors as they were rotten!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That looks amazing! Well in on getting a feature, you must be really pleased after the years of work Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the positive feedback guys! Really pleased with how the pictures have come out! Unfortunately I've yet to put an LSD in it but its on the cards for the near future. Gonna be cutting the back out and going 6-link with coilovers Wink might help keep it from fish tailing down the road and nearly killing me! Lol
Thanks given by:
I have seen this car in the flesh, and all i can say is;

OH MY GOD!!!

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

An absolutely beautiful car.
Literally no stone left unturned when this was made.

Me wanty Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Truly lovely looking car, only thing I would change would be the steering wheel, a nice Nardi Torino or a more classic design would be more fitting.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I totally agree with you there. Really not massively fond of the Momo I currently have. Got a really nice MotaLita kicking about somewhere Wink
Thanks given by:
That is so f*cking sexy. Nearly bought a 1600 LS when I was 17 but couldn't insure the bastard, was something like 600 quid in good nick, would be treble that easily now Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: