Hello Guys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Guys
Hi guys, im a newbee. Im the proud owner of a 306 HDI lx, which ive been rebuilding and reworking in my spare time for around 2 years. Im here to learn new things, share my experiences and make new friends with like minded people. Ive done alot of work to the car, both inside and out, and im half way through Respraying it. Feel free to ask anything, and say hello, anytime Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Welcome, get some photos up of the car!! Big Grin
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, post some pics
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along! A good brain it to the forum it seems!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, sounds like this could be interesting....look forward to some pics. Also, if you've got lots of pics of the progress you've made since buying the car, get them up in a project thread. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome!
Thanks given by:

(04-04-2013, 07:05 PM)Rich306 Wrote: Welcome, get some photos up of the car!! Big Grin

OK, you asked for it lol. Itwasntme

(04-04-2013, 07:14 PM)phil clark Wrote:
(04-04-2013, 07:05 PM)Rich306 Wrote: Welcome, get some photos up of the car!! Big Grin

OK, you asked for it lol. Itwasntme

Got a bundle on me phone im going to have to workout how to put on the pc. Basicley, its been stripped, front and rear subframes, cylinder head (real pain) all the seats stripped, cleaned etc, windows tinted, dash coloured, seats rewired for airbags etc. Attained many, many scars along the way. lol.
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2013, 07:14 PM)phil clark Wrote: Got a bundle on me phone im going to have to workout how to put on the pc. Basicley, its been stripped, front and rear subframes, cylinder head (real pain) all the seats stripped, cleaned etc, windows tinted, dash coloured, seats rewired for airbags etc. Attained many, many scars along the way. lol.

Sounds like you'll fit in here just fine. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2013, 08:10 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(04-04-2013, 07:14 PM)phil clark Wrote: Got a bundle on me phone im going to have to workout how to put on the pc. Basicley, its been stripped, front and rear subframes, cylinder head (real pain) all the seats stripped, cleaned etc, windows tinted, dash coloured, seats rewired for airbags etc. Attained many, many scars along the way. lol.

Sounds like you'll fit in here just fine. Big Grin

Thanks VERY much for the warm welcome. Had a good look around, to see which forums suited the kind of bloke i am, and this seemed really good. End of the day, i was a bored 40 something, prior to getting her, and id never really done the car thing in my teens. Fact is, theres plenty of us out there, and truth be told, the car keeps my mind ticking over, enabling me to do things my job simply does not permit. I love challenging subjects, so guys fire away with electrics, as i spent 15 years in industry, doing intresting things with wiring looms etc. Here to try and help :-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome along :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello mate

Ah you'll get all the air bag light flashing folks clogging your inbox since the MOT rules changed!!!! Just glad i know what the issue with mine is

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Welcome also from a newbie like you Smile
Thanks given by: