9mm bosch gov mod & lda ground pin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9mm bosch gov mod & lda ground pin
for sale £40 collected or £55 delivered bosch 9mm pump lda ground pin and gov mod,vains need freeing up.
Thanks given by:
price drop need it gone, £30 collected or £45 delivered thats including £15 for postage.
Thanks given by:
The pump in working order?
Silver Five Door D-Tuurbo'! More Doors More Whores y0! Wink
Thanks given by:
apart from the vains in the pump need freeing up cus they are stuck,but dan! did the mods on it before i put it on my car and it wouldnt run right so i put my lucas pump back on,he said the pump was clean inside.
Thanks given by:
I think its worth noting that if the vanes are seized the pump will not run, and if it will it will be dreadfully shit. They were seized on my first bosch and Darren barely got it running.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2013, 07:15 PM)Tom Wrote: I think its worth noting that if the vanes are seized the pump will not run, and if it will it will be dreadfully shit. They were seized on my first bosch and Darren barely got it running.
darrenjlobb said its a piece of piss to fix Idea
Thanks given by:
That might be the case for Darren but not many others have his skills. Im pretty sure the pump needs completely stripping to repair.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Its just a case of gutting the pump and sorting it out, but if its seized, its near impossible to fix without rebuilding the pump
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FREE ground LDA pins! Dan! 195 55,611 23-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Last Post: cully
  FOR SALE: Bosch 9mm ground lda Gov modded sherman306 10 1,581 10-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  FOR SALE: Bosch 9mm with ground lda sherman306 15 2,041 03-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Last Post: sherman306