undertray??????? are there any?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
undertray??????? are there any?
Was/is there a undertray for a phase 3?

I dont know if theres supposed to be one, but ifso im missing it Wink and could need one...

anyone know of prices?

thx
[Image: DSC_5848Custom_zps75885397.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i think the HDI's have them . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
My Phase 3 HDi has a under tray fitted already.

If you get it from Peugeot then its really expensive if I remember correctly but couldn't give you a price from the top of my head.
Thanks given by:
They dont sell them anymore , i just called the stealers... theres an alternative and he couldnt say if it was plastic or steel one...costs a 105 euro!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
I have seen them on ebay sometimes for a lot less then €105 but it depends if the selling is willing to post it out to you.
Thanks given by:
You can also find them on GTi-6s occasionally, I know Kim's GTi had one before I removed it while working on it and never bothered refitting it lol
Thanks given by:
I got one on the Rallye... PITA...!!!
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
There's a sort if under tray on my phase 2 NAD wagon covers back half of the engine
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2013, 02:19 PM)306GT30 Wrote: Was/is there a undertray for a phase 3?

I dont know if theres supposed to be one, but ifso im missing it Wink and could need one...

anyone know of prices?

thx

Yes my P3 Gti has one, can get a photo if you need one.
Thanks given by:
yeah please show me please
Thanks given by:
Undertrays annoy the crap out of me, everytime you have a oil leak you have no idea where its coming from until you have sacked it all off, and adds 5 mins to every service Tongue
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I was considering making one but dont know if its really worth it/needed. Think a chat with poodle is in order!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Mine is sitting in the back garden waiting for me to fix it lol, fell off of my Rallye a week ago Sad
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
To much weight.
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My Diablo had one. It's a bit beaten up from the crash, but still perfectly usable.. I just never got round to fitting it to the Astor...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2013, 07:41 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: My Diablo had one. It's a bit beaten up from the crash, but still perfectly usable.. I just never got round to fitting it to the Astor...

Not anymore. Me, curt, matt and sam took a massive metal pole to most of your stuff when i was down there Sunday
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Great. Really appreciate it niall.

I really hope you didn't seeing as that was in the neat pile of 'stuff I want to keep' in the corner, nowhere near the 'big pile of scrap including the diablo shell'.....
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Well considering when we got there, it was all being chucked in the back of the shell ready to go, i dont think its a keep pile anymore lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I've never seen one on a 306! Undertrays do make a huge difference if theyve been fitted from new though, keeps the bay much cleaner for a start, no water and road salt rusting stuff either. Would also be ideal for the guys that run defilter lol.... Oh and it means the auxbelts dont get wet constantly like on a 306, always bloody squealing on mine even after fitting new ones! Plus I assume it helps lower wind resistance for better mpg too lol.
Thanks given by:
I hate them...always getting covered in crap when you remove it...but they have their uses.

reduction in engine noise...better mpgs...less crap/salt etc hitting your nice clean xud Wink

just make one...you got tonnes of money :p

do a cardboard mock up and have one made from carbon or kevlar !!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I had one, then I went over a speed bump and I didn't have one.
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2013, 02:19 PM)306GT30 Wrote: Was/is there a undertray for a phase 3?

anyone know of prices?

thx

Anyone bought one of these & if so what's the fit like ?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121367979297?_...986wt_1173
Looks like the correct shape but no hole for the gearbox ventilation but could be sorted with a dremel lol
Thanks given by:
Gearbox ventilation? I thought it was to allow the various fluids collected on the tray to run out.... lol

Also, probably the only one to have giggled at this... 'POSITION ON THE CAR: FRONT BOTTOM'

On topic though, woulda been better of starting a new thread I reckon. Smile I haven't bought one, but it does look the right shape.
Thanks given by:
I had one on my old lx hdi. Went through a flood when going too quick in the dark and I suddenly didn't have one.. Or a heatshield above my exhaust either [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Anyone got one in decent nick they dont want?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I did have a spare, think it got dumped though due to being too big for sensible postage!
Thanks given by:
I bought one of these & can confirm it fits/holes all line up & no need to cut a ventilation slot for the gearbox as there's a gap at passenger side directly infront of where the fims are on the end of the gearbox lol
I also used s/s bolts so should come off easily at service time
Thanks given by: