Practical mods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practical mods
Okay I've decided on my car that once I finally get some boost back, I am not gonna bother with anything other than performance mods. I must have spent a small fortune over the nearly 4 years I've owned the car on trim clips, buttons, lock pins, bits of pastic that do nothing much basically. From now onwards if something is not working on worn out/falling off I am basically gonna get rid of it once and for all. I have already gotten rid of the centre console and a door card because they were just so tatty and not worth replacing due to all the other odds and ends that need replacing to make a difference. The trouble with the interior of the phase 1 306 is that it is just not a robust design. It's the same on the outside to an extent, the paint has chips and scratches, the wheels are all chipped up, it's been hit from the front and back, apart from washing it I'm not gonna spent anymore money on bodywork apart from swappable stuff like the bumpers and wheels.
Thanks given by:
cool story Bro . . . Rofl
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Typical 306 ownership. I've just gone down the bypass and lost my drivers side arch liner.. I'll be replacing that tho!!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
So yoour going track slag?
Send me the purpleish IR and interior light cover then?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practical Performance Car 306 'tuning' feature strictly_perv 28 5,081 16-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Last Post: darrenjlobb