Cut spark launch control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut spark launch control
Also known as the Omex InstaDeath Blackboxthang. I'm just glad it's not my car, I don't think this is going to last long..

For anyone interested, it's an Omex cut spark rev limiter/launch control with a little button of death. When the button's pressed, it kills the spark at the desired revs, but the fuelling continues as normal. It instantly turns any man into a giddy child, and promptly kills anything its attached to.

So much LOL.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Isnt that Xavs car?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Tis. We fitted the kit tonight for some late night lolz.
Thanks given by:
Thought so. Bunch of chavs! Would still love a 106 though. They are so win although i would look like a clown driving one lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Hahaha yeah it's pretty chavvy but so much fun. Ed can stick his piddly pop bangs up his arse, these are man bangs from a piddly 1.4 lmao
Thanks given by:
Eds car only pops and bangs because that engine is wrecked.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Well Xav will shortly join him in team wrecked engine, especially if tonight's shenanigans are anything to go by.

My GTI used to flamethrow back when it was sigma. Knackered TPS and MAP wiring meant heavy overfuelling at the top end of the revs
Thanks given by:
Win!

Make it happen on your XUD Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
It's not launch control. No matter what the people on 106owners/saxp/marketing man at Omex said, it's just a rev limiter.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for clearing that up Phil, for a minute I thought that's what Lamborghini use...
Thanks given by:
Thanks for all the love guys...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
They're proper gay, if you're car isn't man enough to throw flames as is then you shouldn't be doing them.

[Image: Pic60.jpg?1124683269]
Thanks given by:
(28-03-2013, 03:00 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Thanks for clearing that up Phil, for a minute I thought that's what Lamborghini use...

I'm not the one who wrote 'launch control' in the title Dodgy
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
And im not the one who wrote omex launch control on the box. Point?

R3k yes we all know they're gay. In fact it will probably destroy the engine before long. Unfortunately in my absence the forum seems to have lost an understanding of sarcasm and humour on the whole.
Thanks given by:
How much was the box, it sounds exactly the same as a Bee.R which produces the same effects.

Whats the camgear like on the 106 engine, is it cam on bucket (cam on lifter) or does it use rockers?
The former is much stronger, so even on an old pug engine you'll have to mess around with it for ages to bust it.
Thanks given by:
How much was it?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
looks fun!
Thanks given by:
Bucket and shim, no rockers... Itll be fine, the only thing it properly fucks is the exhaust manifold. It can do in the valvetrain, but the PSA non rocker stuff is fairly bombproof...

EDIT: if its a quicksilver its rocker, but they are still pretty indestructible tbf...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(28-03-2013, 01:36 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: ...Unfortunately in my absence the forum seems to have lost an understanding of sarcasm and humour on the whole.

Jeez you're all at it, seems i need to go on a road trip to share the tomato love.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ha ha ha feckin quality!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
christ. itll be interesting to see how long that lasts! D:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GTI6 spark plugs cully 0 678 10-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Last Post: cully