1:10 RC Porsche 911 GT2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1:10 RC Porsche 911 GT2
Remmber I was mad about my rc car.i started with tamiya tl01 and brought all the hop-ups even ran a 13 triple modified motor on it.

Then I want for associated tc3 I get some pictures up at some point.anyone now if nicad battery are used anymore, as I stopped doing it they were being phased out.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Long overdue an update!

Been working on this recently; replaced all of the crappy silver philips screws for some nice black socket screws instead, looks a lot neater now.

[Image: null_zpsc5b97d4c.jpg]

Belt tensioner missing from above picture; but then you knew that right? :p

Then set to work hacking apart an interior to fit over the body posts, worked out in the end though-

[Image: null_zps6032dc05.jpg]

[Image: null_zpsd10ad610.jpg]

[Image: null_zps836716b1.jpg]

The interior is fixed to the body via the rear spoiler fixing points like this -

[Image: null_zps4cd7a0d5.jpg]

I'll add another fixing near the dashboard concealed by some windscreen wipers, hopefully!

Next I need to sort out the headlights and tails and then we're ready for paint...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Nice Smile

Got a few myself, used to be really into them but don't have a massive amount of time recently..

Got a brushless, lipo'd setup on a Ansmann ARE-2 chassis atm.. need a quicker servo for steering as it's an ancient tamiya one from my old TL-01 but it don't half shift!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
where do you get the lights etc, as I looked at buying the btcc Volvo and building that up for show.
Thanks given by: