Thank f*ck it's......Thursday!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank f*ck it's......Thursday!
4 day week and 4 day weekend ftmfw!

What's everyone up to then?
Tonight. Sweet FA. Misses goes on holiday for 2 weeks today so I've got 2 weeks of peace which I'm celebrating by drinking lots of beer!
Tomorrow. Up early, wait for new mattress to be delivered, sort oil leak on the 6 and then pop over to sams.
Saturday. Over Sams fixing the NAD and hopefully lower my car.
Sunday. Repeat
Monday. Veg.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today: stuck at home watching shit tv cos im ill
Tomorrow: stuck at home watching shit tv cos im ill
Saturday: hopefully get back to work at last.
Sunday: retrim the interior on my mates c2
Monday: who knows
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
7 day weekend, i started mine yesterday Big Grin whooooooooo

Also niall i dont see, "remove the lump of scrap metal from Jamie's drive" on that list!!!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(28-03-2013, 09:16 AM)Niall Wrote: 4 day week and 4 day weekend ftmfw!

What's everyone up to then?
Tonight. Sweet FA. Misses goes on holiday for 2 weeks today so I've got 2 weeks of peace which I'm celebrating by drinking lots of beer!
Tomorrow. Up early, wait for new mattress to be delivered, sort oil leak on the 6 and then pop over to sams.
Saturday. Over Sams fixing the NAD and hopefully lower my car.
Sunday. Repeat
Monday. Veg.

DUDE! I thought we were doing something?? Sad

Thursday night: Nothing much, probably have a beer and get an early night: I'm shattered!!

Friday; up early, over to my grans to borrow her garage in an attempt to stay vaguely warm whilst working on the car. Work on car all day

Saturday: Repeat of Friday.

Sunday: Off to my parents house for Sunday lunch

Monday: ??Work on car?? Or do something with Mazz, as she'll be working all weekend apart from Monday...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Shit sorry ed I forgot about you! Lol. Will speak in a bit and squeeze you in somewhere lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today - working till about 5, then not a lot going on this evening.

Tomorrow - missus is working from 12-7, I've got a curtain rail to put up, and that's about it, so probably a nice chilled out day for me.

Saturday - starting early, also lowering the front of my car, changing the drop links at the same time, figured I might as well! lol Might even throw a sponge at the car if i have time. Wink

Sunday - Sweet FA planned.

Monday - Repeat Sunday. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-03-2013, 09:29 AM)Niall Wrote: Shit sorry ed I forgot about you! Lol. Will speak in a bit and squeeze you in somewhere lol

gigga-fukin-iddy! Can't wait Tongue I can travel mate if it's easier Smile I was gonna say we should work at my grans, but if you're planning on being round yours/sams then I can always come to you guys... Anyways, text me xx
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Had a shit week this week!

My work PC blew the PSU on Monday and made a god-awful smell so I had to take it to our IT support people (20 miles away!). It took them a day and a half to diagnose what I already told them and supply a quote for a part, then another day for delivery. Then, when it arrived they wanted £65 labour to fit it, so I said to my boss "I'll do it, it's a piece of piss" which it would have been had the cable for the HDD / CD drive been long enough, so cue another trip to the IT support people to get a bloody extension lead.

This morning I finally have my PC back but also have a weeks worth of work to do on it!

Today - Work through a pile of shite until 5. Go home, get fed and watered, maybe visit the folkes
Friday - Lie-in! I have promised to look after Florence for Thurs-Sunday doing the night feeds so I don't know how that's going to go. She doesn't like sleeping more than 4 hours at a time at the moment Sad Then visit my Nan in hospital, she had a major operation this week and would be glad to see her great-grandaughter!
Saturday - Pay a cheque in ninja and go to town. Fortunately I have got the easter eggs I was planning to get for Natalie already. In the evening I might visit my mate, depending if Natalie makes me feel guilty about going or not.
Sunday - Perhaps have a roast dinner, do some relative visiting, work on the Porsche :p
Monday - Carry on playing with the Porsche, get some house jobs done and get ready for another 4 day week!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Today - Day of.. Pack mky kit ready for gaurd.
Friday, gaurd. 24 hour shift in one of the towers around the airfield. Will spend most the day taking photos of various aircraft taking of and landing, and will spend the evening watching jinglys shag goats through my nvg's.
saturday. finish gaurd at about 10am. stay awake till about 1pm then go sleep.
sunday, go to work for the second half of the shift. 0600 till 1200
Thanks given by:
Today - Work till 4 then pub

Tomorrow - Sweet Fa during the day then work 5-11:30

Saturday - Work on the car

Sunday - working 10-7 then FA because ill be shattered

Monday - FA during the day work 5-11:30 at night
Thanks given by:
Today, work till 5 then work on car

Tomorrow, work till 12:15 then hair cut n chill

Sat, wash n polish the car, get pissed

Sunday, cruise the port as like every easter sunday

Monday n tuesday, chill n do fa
Thanks given by:
Working tonight 4-8am
Working tomorrow 4-8am
Saturday off all day will be in Andover
Sunday work 8-6 and start clearing my flat and apply for more jobs
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
What you going to andover for matt??

Thanks given by:
Going to a pub, friends doing a gig. But will be in Andover all day Smile
Thanks given by:
Today spending the evening with the mrs
Friday: Oil change and try to stop by strut brace knocking
Sat: Maybe finaly fit my sub+amp if i can be arsed
Sun: Chill out day having lunch with the mrs parents
Mon: Pack for the ring trip
Thanks given by:
aaaaahhh i see, was about to say there ain f all in Andover bar 50 of our scabby housing estates lmao

Thanks given by:
Hahahha I know mate, gunna be in a pub all day, so just getting twatted haha
Thanks given by:
Sat in a blacked out hut all day with night vision goggles on at work, might wash the sedan after work just to be outside for a bit

Friday: out in the minis for a show and a drive

Saturday: continue shopping for few bits I need to do the headgasket change, pay car tax, buy more stuff

Sunday: work on wiring diagrams for my first product at work Smile

Monday: depends if parts have arrived by then which I doubt so probably not much
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Today: trying do college work but getting distracted, going biffy clyro this evening

Tomorrow: Feck all id say, maybe bit of college work

Saturday: More of same

Sunday/Monday: Working
Thanks given by:
You know im happy its Thursday.

Training day at work today, went pub afterwards.

Work tomorrow, its double time on an early shift. Fry up arranged for 9am.

Saturday moving house

Sunday moving house

Monday hacking apart trees in new garden

Tuesday waiting in for fridge and sofa deliverys (and claiming off insurance for falling tree damage)
Thanks given by:
Gonna fill the Coupe up and go for a nice Yorkshire Dales drive to Windermere in the Lakes with the missus for the weekend,via Malham en-route (been loads on the MTB, But never walked it) When I'm back sunday/monday wash the van and fit the Merc trims.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
A 4 day weekend!? For f*ck sake, these come round far too often! I just hope its dry so I can work on the pug as much as possible tbh.
Thanks given by:
alright guys, on the beers since 5 just finished clean and polish on the 6. ready for cruisin tommoro, gona buy my missis a new motor too. followed by more beers friday night then work on the cars sat all day. doin jobs, loads of chillin, sunday lunch, more beers, watchin motors tv/skyf1,more chillin. and then as for monday who cares; not working i know that. may evan take the quad out for a blast and get myself absolutely plasted in mud.DohQualliteeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks given by:
on holiday for the next 2 weeks; i will be mostly sitting doing nothing, with a sprinkling of d.i.y, a bit of taking the kids swimming/pictures/safari park, and fixing cars.
Thanks given by:
First bank holiday weekend off EVAR!!! So awesome. Big Grin

Took full advantage by staying in bed until... 7. Was awake at 6 thanks to my gf forgetting to turn her alarm off and gave up trying to sleep again after an hour, fail lol.

Today: Work on car, sort scrap metal, finish work bench (yeah still haven't finished it, i blame the tomatoes)
Tomorrow: Work on car some more, probably have to finish the work bench.
Sunday: "Dinner" at the in-laws, somehow turns into an all-dayer every time... :|
Monday: Maybe try and finish the workbench.

Tom i don't understand, i thought what day of the week it is made no difference to you what with no job/kids/life? :p
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Today I got work may fit my bumper.
Tomorrow work all day.
Sunday guve the car its first ever detail shesh. Then going united takeover.
Monday will most like fit ny bumper then asvwell as fit my stereo. But nay end up buying a new one for android
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-03-2013, 08:21 AM)Poodle Wrote: Tom i don't understand, i thought what day of the week it is made no difference to you what with no job/kids/life? :p

Weekends mean the people that should be at work or college are all in my f*cking house. And if I go out out of thier way then there'll be people everywhere in town aswell, eurgh, its frday morning and I've already had enough of this weekend. Dodgy
Thanks given by:
Well yesterday i was at work... and researched my latest project in the evening!
Today I am having a layin and then reading up on the RYA teaching method before doing my senior instructor course.
Saturday & Sunday - SI course at Grafham all weekend.
Monday... Well.... im going to come back to uni and do some work for a week before going home for a late easter D:
Thanks given by:
Rofl

Thought that might be the case, actually i can sympathise mate - i'm a loner at the best of times and having to do my shopping at the same time as everyone else has already got boring, especially since every couple feels the need to bring 3 screaming kids with them, morons. Hahhah i'm such a cheery sod, don't i just brighten your day?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(29-03-2013, 12:47 PM)Poodle Wrote: Rofl

Thought that might be the case, actually i can sympathise mate - i'm a loner at the best of times and having to do my shopping at the same time as everyone else has already got boring, especially since every couple feels the need to bring 3 screaming kids with them, morons. Hahhah i'm such a cheery sod, don't i just brighten your day?

lol

Wanna come shopping with me tomorow? Itwasntme
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank holiday weekend! (Thursday / friday thread!) Matt-Rallye 14 2,773 18-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Dave
  Its that day after thursday... FRIIIIIIDAY! Matt-Rallye 6 1,377 30-09-2016, 04:33 PM
Last Post: swampy
  Shouldn't this be throwback thursday bashbarnard 2 903 19-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Last Post: toseland