Bioshock

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bioshock
Bioshock Infinite came out today! Who bought it? I've played it most of today and am very impressed. I lost interest in Bioshock 2 as it felt way too linear compared to the original, but they seem to have brought that back in Infinite. I'm playing it on Hard for the first play through and I'm quite glad I did as it's not all that difficult so far Undecided

Since I preordered it I got the original Bioshock with it, so I've got a spare key for it if anyone plays on PC and would like it?

Obviously no spoilers about Infinite if you've completed the game already!
Thanks given by:
you get it on xbox or computer? Im buying it Thursday Smile and pre ordering the new splinter cell!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I still haven't completed the first one and I bought that about 2 weeks after launch. Scares me a little :embarrassed: Have the second one too as it was cheap so maybe I should finish those before looking at this Big Grin

EDIT: wtf, I type : D without the space and it came up with a huge smiley, 1200x1200px huge.

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I bought it on PC. £23 and it came with Bioshock, X-Com and Civilisation 5, so not a bad purchase!

The first one was amazing! You're missing out mate. I know what you mean though, playing late at night is pretty creepy.
Thanks given by: