What the hell am I all about

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell am I all about
Ok...I'm lucky enough just now to have 2 cars (01 306 2.0hdi est and 03 C5 2.0hdi est), but it's a pita too, double everything ect...but

When I'm in the Pug, I kind of enjoy it for a couple of days....But then wish I'd stayed in the C5.....then when in that (for a couple days) I miss the 306 Angry.....I need someone to kick my arse, take the keys off me and say right bawbag....you're driving that, like it or fkn lump it.

I'm an arsehole when it comes to trying make a sensible decision....or just a decision Censored Angry
Thanks given by:
306 end thread.
Thanks given by:
306. i have one as a toy, looked around for a nice sensible daily, ended up buying another 306. havnt regretted it yet. everythings easier when both your cars share parts, plus my drive looks awesome with 2x bianca 306s sat on it Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
What do you like about the c5? Not a dig at them just curious as to what makes you go to it. comfort? less road noise?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I'm having a similar issue.. seriously tempted to chop in the '6 for an E46 328i when i get a job sorted.. such a nice place to be inside and the pull from down low all the way to the top is awesome, plus rwd drifto is always win.. but then i have a good hoon in the '6 and i really don't want to get rid again..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i notice a trend on here that everyone who sells up to buy a bmw always ends up in a 306 again a few months later lol.
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 10:19 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: I'm having a similar issue.. seriously tempted to chop in the '6 for an E46 328i when i get a job sorted.. such a nice place to be inside and the pull from down low all the way to the top is awesome, plus rwd drifto is always win.. but then i have a good hoon in the '6 and i really don't want to get rid again..

Exactly this. So often i consider selling the 6 and just using the estate considering its substantially cheaper to run and i wouldnt have to pay maintenance on the 6 and insurance so would probably save £150 a month! Then i get back in it and think nah can't get rid lol.
Will end up charging it, have some fun for a year or two then once im in my own place, get a big comfy powerful estate.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I know exactly what you mean niall.. it's just those few times when it all comes together and it's perfect.. But i do crave just a little more power from it really but going N/A is £££ for any decent gain and boosted isn't cheap any way you look at it either haha. In my ideal world i'd have a E46 328i ci for my daily and my '6 as a weekend/track car as i really don't want to get rid of it... fingers crossed a job comes through and i actually might be able to do it lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 10:16 PM)lolsteve Wrote: What do you like about the c5? Not a dig at them just curious as to what makes you go to it. comfort? less road noise?

I like the whole thing in general, well apart from the front - it's fkn horrible (imo), very comfy and since a new maf and stage1 from Whippy it's got enought power for it's size now. Just very wallowy but then it is what it is....yes it's quieter than the 306 but then it's like a biscuit tin compared it lol.....still a good car though
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 10:50 PM)stu9 Wrote:
(25-03-2013, 10:16 PM)lolsteve Wrote: What do you like about the c5? Not a dig at them just curious as to what makes you go to it. comfort? less road noise?

I like the whole thing in general, well apart from the front - it's fkn horrible (imo), very comfy and since a new maf and stage1 from Whippy it's got enought power for it's size now. Just very wallowy but then it is what it is....yes it's quieter than the 306 but then it's like a biscuit tin compared it lol.....still a good car though

and you get the hydractive suspension?
Thanks given by:
That's true....it's the be all end all though, I like something to look good aswell (from all sides) and especially inside, as you're sitting in it...

The thing is....the C5 is the same more/less to same to run as the Pug, slightly less mpg but much at all
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stage 1, Hell off a difference chylledapps 18 4,028 24-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  What the hell did i just watch?! Pugmarshall 7 2,582 15-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Alee83
  Flocking hell puglove 29 10,656 18-07-2012, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Matt