Cant be arsed with anything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant be arsed with anything
Having one of them weeks where you think whats the point and cant be arsed with anything.

Last week ive been mega skint! Just paid my insurance deposit of £250 then 14 days later they wanted first instalment of £80 which was last week. Had new phone few weeks ago new phone £200 then ee wanted first bill a week later which ended up being £50 no problem £50 went out last Monday which was titled orange so didnt think anything, then friday another £50 from ee so obviously orange have took a bill they shouldnt of becuase I paid it early so I can have the new phone so waiting foe that back. Put iphone 4s on ebay £230 start but didnt sell then tried for £200 but nothing. So just sent it of to recycling site for £230 but I got to wait for that. Plus ive put deposit on wedding last week and put £200 away to start paying.
On top of that becuase of the shitty snow I couldnt work my takeaway job which I ended up getting sacked from so thats £100 I didnt get this week.
So money is really getting me down.

On top of that im seeing people on dole that get everything and dont know what its like to struggle. My uncle that doesnt work theyve bought a smart tv and hes buying a new car for 3k also had a new car 3 years ago at 3k and there nothing wrong with that. There people all over facebook that are having kids with no jobs and they can addoed everything. My cousin has 1 kid with her and 2 kids that her mum has becuase she isnt allowed them goes out drinking every weekend yet I cant afford that.
Doing my head in becuase people do f*ck all and get everything handed to them on a plate yet people that work get f*ck all.

I love my job im currently training for assistant manager. But at the moment im only doing 16-25 hours a week which really isnt enough. So im deciding weather to leave the managers and get another job, git my teeth and be skint get the managers role with some experience then look for another job. Or just stay where I am but I know it will be a while before im on good money.

Heater in car dont work but I dont have the money to buy new controls. Becuase the weather I cannot clean the car or change stuff over. Wheels need respraying but money and weather again.

Just fed up with everything! Not bore you any more.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Stay where you are fella. Do not move unless you have another job lined up. And by lined up I mean they will employ you at the end of your notice

As for the phone that's bad timing. Don't see what's wrong with just staying with that 4s. Most contracts have 14 day cooling off period so go see if you can cancel as every penny you save will help. Go to some shit phone for a bit if you have to. Still calls and texts doesn't it?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Them phone recycle sites are a scam I will be surprised if you get £230 cheque in the post Sad

As for the heater dials if you go to the united take over meet in Leicester I will bring you a set of a/c heater dials for free how's that sound Wink

Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 05:24 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Stay where you are fella. Do not move unless you have another job lined up. And by lined up I mean they will employ you at the end of your notice

As for the phone that's bad timing. Don't see what's wrong with just staying with that 4s. Most contracts have 14 day cooling off period so go see if you can cancel as every penny you save will help. Go to some shit phone for a bit if you have to. Still calls and texts doesn't it?

Reason I changed phone is becuase ive now got the note 2 on 4g. I have broadband at home that I dont use and im paying £40 a month for. The iphone I was paying £45 a month for this one im also paying £45 but I get unlimited minutes text and 4g broadband so virgin has been cancelled

Wouldnt change job till I had something lined up
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
'Doing my head in because people do f*ck all and get everything handed to them on a plate yet people that work get f*ck all.'

I know exactly what you mean Kent...this drives me f*****g mad and makes my blood boil.....

Keep your chin up fella....maybe try and get another part time job that fits around your current one?
Thanks given by:
envioromentphone or whatever they call themselves are lady gardens. My better half sent them her blackberry. They agreed a fee of £55, it was boxed, as new. When she sent it they tried to give her £25! They said the screen was scratched which it wasnt because she always used a screen protector, they took a pic of a scratched blackberry screen and said it was hers. And if we wanted it back we would have to pay the postage back to us but also they would charge us for posting it to them!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
sounds like you have a lot of money going out, why not tidy that up a bit? Maybe switch to giffgaff for £10 a month phone and 1gb of internet. And EE for internet, £18 a month for unlimited internet and free off peak calls.
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 05:26 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Them phone recycle sites are a scam I will be surprised if you get £230 cheque in the post Sad

As for the heater dials if you go to the united take over meet in Leicester I will bring you a set of a/c heater dials for free how's that sound Wink

I dont know if im going yet. May meet you in leicstet Smile cheers mate appreciate it Smile

The place I sent it to said they do not knock money of for slight marks. But obviously they will for major damage. But mines mint and I also got pictures of it. So that should be ok.

Not usually got much going out just last few weeks everything needed renewing same time and theyve all wanted fiest instalment straight away as well as deposits.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
You not having any luck recently either mate, start of the moth I was ill with food poisoning got better after a week of work, then 2 weeks ago my Missis had a near fatal car crash so I have been home looking after her so Im majorly short this month and to top the month off my mate who I have grown up with passed away last week can't wait to get this month out of the way!
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
I feel like that every week tbh Kent! But don't think that everyone automatically gets tonnes of money from 'sitting on their arse'. The money and help doesn't go the right people in all honesty. Obviosly my situation is different to most, but I dont fit into any of the 'out of work' categories, so I get absolutely nothing. IMO this is ridiculous, I'd be more than happy to pay the money back when I was able to work again even, but nope, the only way I'd have a chance of money or a house is to be a pregnant teenage girl.

And I have a set on a/c dials sat here that I was just about to stick on ebay, make me an offer on them if you like...

As others have said, cut your outgoings as much as possible. I don't use myphone unless I have no choice, use facebook or email as its free. Food, I work out what I'll need for the week, make sure its under £15 (yeah, its definitely tight!) and thats what i get, no luxuries. Diesel is the thing I don't really have much control over as I mostly do things for other people, my Nans etc, but they pay the fuel plus a bit extra for anything I do for them that requires driving, so thats not so bad, and the extra covers my food bill as above. But that does mean I either have food OR 'fun' driving, not both, hence not bothered about a fun car now. Other than that, I don't spend money on anything else at all. Because I simply don't have it to spend from income.

The only good thing for myself is that I do have some savings from when i was working, plus money from birthdays and xmas, which I can use to buy/fix cars. But I'm trying to save it up enough to move out really and i never use savings for food or diesel.
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 05:53 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: You not having any luck recently either mate, start of the moth I was ill with food poisoning got better after a week of work, then 2 weeks ago my Missis had a near fatal car crash so I have been home looking after her so Im majorly short this month and to top the month off my mate who I have grown up with passed away last week can't wait to get this month out of the way!

Sorry about your friend.

Just everything been getting me down.
Just need one good day that I can just spend doing what I love doing and nothing to worry about.
Roll on fcs so I can get royally shit faced

Like I say my phone is a nasessity. I use my phone way more than laptop. Ive cancelled the internet at home which was costing me £40 a month so thats paid my phone straight away. My phone is everything.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
It's got to get worse before it gets better is how I see it, so we must be due some good luck!

Phones are a necessity so are cars just got to budget it all out.
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hear things are a bit pants for you at the moment, deffo know how that feels with mine and Danny's current state at the mo and things just never seem like their improving...my advice to you is to keep your chin up, look at what you have, not what you don't have, things will get better eventually with the right attitude! Don't let the bastards grind ya down!
Thanks given by:
Cheers everyone.

Emma your right im just looking at what everyone else has. Today ive been misrable all day. Only time ive been happy is when I went for drive to pick mrs up. I was happy cos I love driving the car. Then me and mrs been having a laugh. When I took dog for a walk.

Was my mammas birthday yesterday so went to take card and flowers as this week shes in hospital. Thought id give her the good news that me and mrs are getting married and have a date set and that ive also got a promotion.
All she could talk about was hsr mrs son thats never worked in his life is now claiming disability because he has a bad back yet when he eventually showed up to help them move house he seemed ok.
Yet heres me I struggle to get out of bed with a bad back but life goes on and I was still there lifting heavy wardromes and stuff.

My whole life my mammas girlfriend was telling me how I was going to fail in life becuase he 2 kids are uber smart and im not.
Yet ones sat on benefits the other got pregnant at 15 and doesnt have her kids either and neither done nothing with their lifes. Now im the one thats actually doing something with my life. The sun still shines out their arse. Im my mammas only granchild yet the way she act you wouldnt of thought it
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
If you can make it mate drop me a pm and I will send you my number Smile

Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 07:27 PM)spike2002 Wrote: If you can make it mate drop me a pm and I will send you my number Smile

Will do mate cheers Smile will be good to see you. And see andy again Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 07:25 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Cheers everyone.

Emma your right im just looking at what everyone else has. Today ive been misrable all day. Only time ive been happy is when I went for drive to pick mrs up. I was happy cos I love driving the car. Then me and mrs been having a laugh. When I took dog for a walk.

Was my mammas birthday yesterday so went to take card and flowers as this week shes in hospital. Thought id give her the good news that me and mrs are getting married and have a date set and that ive also got a promotion.
All she could talk about was hsr mrs son thats never worked in his life is now claiming disability because he has a bad back yet when he eventually showed up to help them move house he seemed ok.
Yet heres me I struggle to get out of bed with a bad back but life goes on and I was still there lifting heavy wardromes and stuff.

My whole life my mammas girlfriend was telling me how I was going to fail in life becuase he 2 kids are uber smart and im not.
Yet ones sat on benefits the other got pregnant at 15 and doesnt have her kids either and neither done nothing with their lifes. Now im the one thats actually doing something with my life. The sun still shines out their arse. Im my mammas only granchild yet the way she act you wouldnt of thought it

Kent dont take this the wrong way, but what I'm getting from that is that you're really trying to gain some praise or recognition from your Mum - but why?? What does it matter? You've got a nice girlfriend from the sound of it, you like your car and your dog etc, so while you may not be earning huge amounts or in a high end job, if you're happy with where you are and what you've got it really doesn't matter what your Mum thinks!
Thanks given by:
I go though this every dat tbh, i do my best in life but never seem to get any were, like I work as a take away drive for the last 5 years 2 years ago decied that dont want to do it any more apply for at least 3/4 jobs a week still in same job, never claimed dole but they wont help me as im working, got fiancee that had a operation 6 months ago and she was told its a 6 weeks recovary time shes still not better, no job as the ended her contract got 2 cars to pay for house etc we have got some help from council for rent but hardly puts a dint in it so im haveing to pay 80% of every thing.

Some days I really carnt be arsed to carry on with it all but I just pick my self up and think it could be a hell of alot worse. This is life some people fet it easy some people dont.

Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 09:03 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: I go though this every dat tbh, i do my best in life but never seem to get any were, like I work as a take away drive for the last 5 years 2 years ago decied that dont want to do it any more apply for at least 3/4 jobs a week still in same job, never claimed dole but they wont help me as im working, got fiancee that had a operation 6 months ago and she was told its a 6 weeks recovary time shes still not better, no job as the ended her contract got 2 cars to pay for house etc we have got some help from council for rent but hardly puts a dint in it so im haveing to pay 80% of every thing.

Some days I really carnt be arsed to carry on with it all but I just pick my self up and think it could be a hell of alot worse. This is life some people fet it easy some people dont.

Thats same here was in take away for 3 years hated it. Finally got out of it but still find my self back there but it worst job as it kills your car and worst time of day to work.

Tom thats my mammas. Buf fact is people that do nothing get everything yst people that work hard get nothing.

I love my job but just isnt enough hours to start a family like we want. I feel like im failing my mrs becuase I cant afford to give her what she wants.

But if I wait a few years ill be on £9-10 a hour and getting £50 bonus a day just for running a store
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
If your gona be getting that much will defo be worth the wait, plenty more tak aways out there you will easly get another job with some one else with you haveing experiance. Thats your extra money to top u up while u train to be a manger , once you got the training done even if u dont stop at iceland you will be able to get a mangers job else were and be on good money

Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 09:11 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Tom thats my mammas. Buf fact is people that do nothing get everything yst people that work hard get nothing.

I love my job but just isnt enough hours to start a family like we want. I feel like im failing my mrs becuase I cant afford to give her what she wants.

But if I wait a few years ill be on £9-10 a hour and getting £50 bonus a day just for running a store

Well I do agree with you on the first point. I 'work' a hell of a lot harder than most of the people I know, in the amount of things I do and effort I put in, yet I seem to get nothing in return!

Obviously it's your decision and only you can make it, but personally, in your shoes, I'd wait it out, it's a secure job isn't it? You might make the move to somewhere else and then lose out and you'd be kicking yourself that you gave up this one. And don't forget you're still young, personally I'd say too young to tie yourself down with family but each to thier own on that one, but what I mean is a few years isn't really that long, and you should be in a much better posisition by then as well.

Plus if you were failing your missus that badly she wouldn't be with you!! I'm sure she understands that you're not rolling in money, just like the majority of people tbh. I do understand how you feel, as I know I'm letting down myself, my Mum, my Nan, all the tax payers etc by going through school and college and 'wasting' that as I'm stuck with nothing now, I can't do much about it despite trying constantly, yet it's one of my biggest worries of letting other people down. But over the last month or so I've just thought "f*ck it!", worrying about letting other people down doesn't help anything, and tbh they probably aren't as bothered as you think they are!
Thanks given by:
Will be staying with iceland its good place to be. Enjoy the people I work with. Going to managers stag do next month as well as his wedding. Me and supervisor are like best mates. On a busy day ill have 5 cups of teas. Couldnt tell you how many on sunday.
Atm the hours let it down but when my managers is done which im half way through as I have to learn to run the whole store so takes a while. At first itll be part time still but coming out with average pay of full time work. Then depending how far I can get. My manager last week worked 2 days out of 7 he still got paid his usual wage. My supervisor earned £50 bonus for each day last week when manager wasnt in on top of his standard £10 a hour Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Wait til you're doing 40 hour weeks and have a tiny mouth to feed as well as all the bills! You are lucky to even be considering making savings buddy!

However hard you think life is, somewhere someone has it much tougher.

Just got to learn to appreciate what you have got, rather than mulling over what you haven't, else you'll always be depressed!

Everyone has a tough time learning to live within their means each month, you're not alone Smile
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2013, 05:40 PM)lolsteve Wrote: sounds like you have a lot of money going out, why not tidy that up a bit? Maybe switch to giffgaff for £10 a month phone and 1gb of internet. And EE for internet, £18 a month for unlimited internet and free off peak calls.

youve just spent £200 on a phone with a heavy contract! I seriously have no idea why people get contracts.

I have an android 4.1 phone that cost £100 and im on giffgaff, £10 a month and that gets 250mins, unlimited texts and 1Gb web. If you pay £12 you can get unlimited web!

When you work out the difference on a 24 month contract...
£100 phone + 24x£10 = £340
contract 24x£40 = £576!

£236 saving!
Thanks given by:
Keep your head up mate, we all have times when everythings going wrong but at the end of the day you can go home, see your missus and just try and forget about it for a hour or so, i know its not easy but hey if you let it get on top of you itll ruin your life completely
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2013, 12:05 AM)SRowell Wrote:
(25-03-2013, 05:40 PM)lolsteve Wrote: sounds like you have a lot of money going out, why not tidy that up a bit? Maybe switch to giffgaff for £10 a month phone and 1gb of internet. And EE for internet, £18 a month for unlimited internet and free off peak calls.

youve just spent £200 on a phone with a heavy contract! I seriously have no idea why people get contracts.

I have an android 4.1 phone that cost £100 and im on giffgaff, £10 a month and that gets 250mins, unlimited texts and 1Gb web. If you pay £12 you can get unlimited web!

When you work out the difference on a 24 month contract...
£100 phone + 24x£10 = £340
contract 24x£40 = £576!

£236 saving!

Like I said sam... I got a 4g contract so I can cancel my broadband at home. Therefore saving me £40 a month. I dont use internet at home I always use my phone as im always out.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
But for £12 a month with giffgaff that could be unlimited internet. Yes it's 3g but that hardly slow 7mb download ish
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by: