Hdi To Td loom

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hdi To Td loom
Is it possible to put a Ph3 Hdi dash loom In a Ph2 Td?
Thanks given by:
its always possible, you would need to be an electrical genius
what would you want it for anyway?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My loom is getting bit fooked, i need to take the dash out to change the matrix or fix the flaps inside, so the plan is to fit a custom made heater unit with auto heaters but remove the evaporator and make it shorter so that it will fit behind the "better" dash, but the problem is i think most of the plugs are different between Ph2 and Ph3? i have all the parts required, the Hdi ecu is under the bonnet and the Clocks all work fine in the Td so there cant be that much difference?
Thanks given by:
I didn't think there was a lot of difference between the ph2 plugs and ph3, it at all any

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
If at all" can't edit on boardexpress

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Picked up a spare no Ac unit today so now know what size to make the ac unit to, work has told us to take our remaining holiday days this month as next month we are flatout, and probably wont have time to take any before we lose them so il have time to take the dash out and work things out
Thanks given by:
Got the hdi dash loom fitted today, most works fine. I now have auto wipers, soon to have climate control heaters too, just need a matrix and fit the top temp sensor,
Thanks given by: