My 9th 306 plus 1 more

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 9th 306 plus 1 more
bonnet may still be better than mine as i have some epic laquer peal. i snapped a 1 hocky stick and other is a shite home paint job. so even stone chipped ones are better. need the passenger wing more than the drivers??? but yeah pics lwouldbe good please. also who's jimbo? lol. i only really need 1glass lense and suround so maybe he has one of them he'd like to sell?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Alright . I'm gonna have the fogs. But one of my current fogs is ok if u wanted it? If u pop down to frostys u could have it then

I've also got a spare sigma grille at work. Loads of mk1 bits down this way haha
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 07:08 PM)puglove Wrote: bonnet may still be better than mine as i have some epic laquer peal. i snapped a 1 hocky stick and other is a shite home paint job. so even stone chipped ones are better. need the passenger wing more than the drivers??? but yeah pics lwouldbe good please. also who's jimbo? lol. i only really need 1glass lense and suround so maybe he has one of them he'd like to sell?

I will get some pics for you this week. Should have 1 fog lying around to sort you out with.

Any other Ph1 bits you need? As jimbo said I got a lot of bits
Thanks given by:
Puglove i had a look at the wings the other night and its the driver side 1 with the lacquer gone but the passenger side 1 looks pretty good.

The bonnet is pretty bad tbh but heres a pic
[Image: 2D1761F7-B2BB-4956-B1D3-12CD5D85923B-544...32bf43.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Apart from that is the bonnet pretty good,

well i'll go for the passenger wing then as my drivers is pretty good, grille and hocky sticks look better than mine.

also could do with DT clocks? dash center & vents in any colour other than black, mirror caps any good?

Thanks given by:
(10-04-2013, 08:55 PM)puglove Wrote: Apart from that is the bonnet pretty good,

well i'll go for the passenger wing then as my drivers is pretty good, grille and hocky sticks look better than mine.

also could do with DT clocks? dash center & vents in any colour other than black, mirror caps any good?

Yeah i think the bonnet is pretty tidy other than the bit on the front. I will have a good look at it tomorrow night.

What phase clocks? Dont think i have any dash center and vents other than black 1s. Think the mirror caps are in good condition but again i will check tomorrow night.

I will try and dig out all the sigma hockey sticks and grills i got
Thanks given by:
Ph1 dt clocks bro, i mashed the dial face on mine,

But yeah would apriciate if you could dig out/ look at the other items Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Im not sure if i got any ph1 dt clocks. I will have a look though. When you say clocks thats as in the speedo rev gauge etc?

I will find out about the bits and get back to you
Thanks given by:
you got it buddy the whole speedo cluster

Thanks given by:
puglove i havent found a speedo cluster though im sure i got 1 somewhere. All the other bits should be ok if you want them though. Boonet, passenger side wing, grill, hockey sticks, got 1 fog light and mirror caps.

When you say you mashed the dial face on yours what do you mean? Would the 1 out the s16 be any use to you?
Thanks given by:
Striped it down a bit more tonight. Its looking a bit sorry for itself now

[Image: 21B203DF-8BC5-48D9-98A9-079D4FB7731F-235...7b8b60.jpg]

[Image: DBAC3D76-49EA-470C-B6CE-431E4E99140B-235...9d2a93.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i like your red one lurking in the background, like its waiting to harvest the blue ones organs haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 08:52 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: i like your red one lurking in the background, like its waiting to harvest the blue ones organs haha

Haha i think it was shouting for the red rocker cover and was thinking you best not strip me and send me to the scrap yard lol
Thanks given by:
Nearly ready to go scrap

[Image: null_zps66fbd1c3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Frosty what condition are the headlights in bud need good set of twin optics
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2013, 07:12 AM)GTI 6 Wrote: Frosty what condition are the headlights in bud need good set of twin optics

I might be keeping them to go on my d turbo but i will let you know if not. I think there in ok condition though
Thanks given by:
Picked up another 306 tonight. Its a ph3 for a change and its the XS model and its smashed up. I gave scrap value for it as I didn't want to see it go scrap as there is still some bits worth saving it on. I do have to give the wheels back though Sad

A few pics anyway

[Image: null_zpseb2aa5c0.jpg]

[Image: null_zps7a02c55a.jpg]

[Image: null_zpsd24a8c7d.jpg]

[Image: null_zpsb10ede2e.jpg]

[Image: null_zpsdccfedbc.jpg]

[Image: null_zpsaa7dc300.jpg]

[Image: null_zps6e11ea9c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The wheels look like the best bit now lol! How'd they manage to damage nearly every panel, that's pretty good going!
Thanks given by:
Yeah they are tidy wheels to be fair. Still a few bits worth having on it though. Bits like interior etc. It was a mate I got it off and he said that there was a crash in front so he stopped and a car rammed him from behind and pushed him into the car in front. It does have a fair bit of damage and I think he has cooked the engine
Thanks given by:
Ah ok, that would explain it then I guess!
Thanks given by:
dont think the t-cut is going to sort that Undecided
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2013, 12:11 PM)mr_fish Wrote: dont think the t-cut is going to sort that Undecided

Will still give it a go Smile
Thanks given by:
Still, that wing I need survived Wink
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by: