Ph1 black masks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph1 black masks
Just wondered if anyone has ever done some ph1 headlights as black masks as i have some twin optics that need respraying and have fort about doing them black

Whats your forts?
Thanks given by:
Yes it can be done and looks good Smile

Thanks given by:
I think jenkosowls had black mask phase 1 lights, it does look good
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Will have to have a play some time. What paint do people use? Just any black spray paint?
Thanks given by:
Anything black and painty. Really easy to do, while you've got the lenses off give them a wetsand and polish too, makes a world of difference
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2013, 10:07 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Anything black and painty. Really easy to do, while you've got the lenses off give them a wetsand and polish too, makes a world of difference

Ok cheers. Do you ruff the surface up so the paint sticks better or just paint them?
Thanks given by:
Depends on your level of arsedness. As mine is pretty low, I just paint the shit out of them. You should probably prep them though if you want a decent finish.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeh you can do it. obviously it doesnt look as good with the frosted lenses Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I am in process of doing it...quite easy job...use some wetNdry to prep the surface
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2013, 06:30 AM)Piggy Wrote: I am in process of doing it...quite easy job...use some wetNdry to prep the surface

Are you doing it on some twim optics?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  black masks tysonbully2k12 3 1,309 05-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Last Post: declantg