citroen xantia 1.9 d turbo bosch pump electronic tune ??? HELPPPPPPP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
citroen xantia 1.9 d turbo bosch pump electronic tune ??? HELPPPPPPP
the head can go back in 1 of 2 ways, you might have put it back the wrong way round making it 180 degrees out
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
cos what happened is the head didnt come all way out it just popped out about about 1 inch or a bit more so i grabbed some bolts and bolted it back on
Thanks given by:
An inch...thats close to all the way....wouldnt be surprised if its 180 out.

Are you getting any fuel at the injectors??

would think that it just wont run 180 out but you should still get fuel passing through...i think
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
^ Is right still injects 180 out but at wrong time making it LOUD,
Thanks given by:
no fuel.coming out what so ever any idears hoping its a banjo still
Thanks given by:
new pump or take it apart and put back togetheir correctly....as per the other thread
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
theres fuel going.in and coming out of the big 10mm nut as well when i turn it over just seems not coming.to bottom andout

is it possible to take it apart on the car than taking it completely off car ?

anyway of me being able to do it on car or does it have to be off car ?
Thanks given by:
well on the car is difficult...as proved by your experience...and mine the other day....as everyone has said in both threads...
take it off and rebuild it
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
just take it off, its going to be a nightmare trying to make sure no tiny little bits fall out and disappear forever into the xud black hole, also its a pretty awkward angle to work at while its on the car
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
hmmmm anyone know of someone selling a bosch pump would prefer the semi ecu one cos i dont know how much i have to mess about fitting a non ecu pump ???
Thanks given by:
it should be a straight swap for a non ecu pump, all you would need to do is wire in the stop solenoid.

if you do want another semi ecu pump however, scrapyard is your best bet as no one on here is likely to have one.

look on citroens like yours, peugeot 406 td, fiat ulysee, peugeot 806 and i think some peugeot partner/citroen berlingo also had semi ecu pumps
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
You've messed up the bottom of the head as said in the other thread you can't just pul it out and then back in. There is a metal dowel/pin on the lever set the slides on circular sleeve and controls things il not go into not to mention other various things that all be out of place. Take the advice as given by others and get the pump off.

My best advice is get some one who knows what there doing to sort it. Itl stop confusion and time wasting for your self and others. If you can't do level 2 spanner work don't attempt level 4! (Heynes offical difficulty ratings)
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Time her up and remove the pump without touching the tbelt, its easy-ish.
Thanks given by:
You sure you haven't crushed the governer and cradle by forcing it shut?

I managed to do the same when doing my gov mod
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
hahah i proberly did do that ok ummmm but the puzzling bit is not fuel coming out iven it it was 180 degree out but iyl stop blabbing anyone want to make money if i get a pump to swap them over hahah ??? i could proberly chuck 300 someones way
Thanks given by:
non ecu controlled bosch on now runnig sweet as a nut luckily i didnt cut the wire going to the injector becuase if i disconnect it the rev and speedo stops working so best left alone i have wound the pump up and turbo it pulls but dont think im gna ditch my 306 for it even though it is a great car Smile
Thanks given by:
wahay! well done chap
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
thannnks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,544 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 2,028 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182