Thank f*ck it's Friday!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank f*ck it's Friday!!
God this week has dragged. I've been properly nackered all week so looking forward to the weekend off.

Today - work till 5ish, pop over to Sams to pick up my wheels and go home to veg. Maybe go over te misses house if I can be bothered!
Tomorrow- Scott is coming over early to help me fit my new shocks and other ninja bits. Veg in the evening
Sunday - nice lie in then off out for a walk with the Missus and a few others and some pub grub

Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Well, this week reallyt hasn't well, and now we have to have a weekend just to add the shit week, eurgh! Dodgy

Friday - Go to Vaux and purchase new thermostat/temp sensor (try to blag trade discount). Go to ECP and purchase rear schocks. Fit parts, commenting on how easy it is the change the parts as theyre not seized, and the fact they're cheaper than equivalent Peugeot parts, while also contmplating the fact that I might as well have spent the money on a '6 and the extra fuel for it now.

Saturday - Go to have new tyre fitted and tracking done in the morning. Tempt fate and start breaking the 306 in the afternoon. Expect major Vaux failure due to making the 306 undriveable.

Sunday - Nans in the morning. Ebaying parts in the afternoon.
Thanks given by:
I'm off to Lincolnshire this weekend!
Anyone fancy a meet pm me
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Yep, this week has dragged its' arse like a dog with chronic worms.

I'm absolutely skint, got enough for a little bit of grocery shopping to get me thru to payday on Monday!

Today - Work til 5, then home, then Tesco to try and just buy 'essentials' (never happens) then home, Mrs is making me watch Twilight before I can play CoD.
Tomorrow - It's meant to be bloody cold this weekend so I'm just planning on staying in. Starting my RC hobby back up which means locating all the individual parts for my Porsche Smile I'll start a little thread on here.
Sunday - More of the same really, stay in the warm, play with my toy car and possibly go on the PS3 if I'm well behaved. I think Nat will be doing a roast dinner and have her dad around for the afternoon.

We still need a dining table so if anyone has one of those folding-up ones they no longer want give me a shout!!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Today work late, f*cking gay as I started yesterday at 0330 ans start today at 1100... Fml! Get home, inevitably decide I dont want to cook. Order KFC. Bed.

Sat - take seats and rest of shit out of old DT and ring the pikeys to take it away. Look at changing.beam on the nanstone.

Sunday - nothing planned. Wank myself into a coma probably.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
yup...
crap week.
buckled wheel, blown headgasket, funeral and working in sub 0 temps in the rain...and now in the snow!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Currently heading towards the Dumbries area of Scotland for 3 days of playing on 4 of the 7 stanes on the MTB. Lots of snow and the roads are getting quite bad, S'all fun lol
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today - f*ck all

Tomorrow - f*ck all

Sunday - pack for Devon for 5 days on monday
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Fri, looking after kids/dogs
Sat, see above
Sun, see above again

Missus been called away for a family emergency up in Leeds!

Told her ill have to hose her down in the garden before she's allowed back in the house lol

Unless one of you young lads wants to borrow 3 kids to see what fatherhood is like? Then I can get on respraying my mo's and finish rebuilding my motorbike
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny, surely this is a great opportunity to teach your kids how to paint wheels? lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(22-03-2013, 04:07 PM)Niall Wrote: Jonny, surely this is a great opportunity to teach your kids how to paint wheels? lol

f*ck that you should see the state of various self decorate piggy banks we have In the house lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol love it ^^^^

Tonight - 21st party in Romford
Tomorrow - Hanging
Sunday - Probably still hanging
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
I'll be dying the whole weekend, I've got bird flu.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Tonight working til 10
Tomorrow work 5.30-3 then heading up to Epsom, then road trip down to Wiltshire to pick up stuff, back to Epsom then down to Bognor!
Sunday puuuuuuuub lunch
Thanks given by:
friday oncall
sat oncall
sun oncall
monday man the boarder and stone all the holiday traffic

(22-03-2013, 03:50 PM)Dicky Wrote: Sunday - pack for Devon for 5 days on monday
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2013, 05:35 PM)cully Wrote: friday oncall
sat oncall
sun oncall
monday man the boarder and stone all the holiday traffic

(22-03-2013, 03:50 PM)Dicky Wrote: Sunday - pack for Devon for 5 days on monday
Mate we probably wont even make it, my guess is the head gasket will fall out of my missus mums rover before we make it to the bridge!
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
friday; stuck in work in a meeting till 4.00, been snowing since 11.00 last night !! all roads clear but dead windy and cold. its blowing snow sideways along the road as i type !!!

saturday; berlingo mot test, golf cv joint, new balljoint on my 306 following last weeks p-bush renewal. kids out at their cousins birthday party so a quiet afternoon for me.

sunday; kids out at a another party so a couple of hours peace/quiet again.
Thanks given by:
f*ck me what a week!! Nearly 60hours in the office today, as one of the Admin girls in the office has proven to be an incompetent arse and hasn't done any work at all on the Quality Management System to be assessed this friday. Tuesday she throws this wobbler. f*cking Tuesday. So I got lumped with the whole friggin lot, going in blind with argably less knowledge than even she had. Had the assessment today; only 2 minor non-conformities, and the assessor said he was very impressed wtih the system I'd put together, and with my knowledge of the relevant guidance documents and legislation. f*cking BOOM Tongue My boss is paying for a nice meal out for Mazz & I, so were going somewhere expensive LOL

With that out of the way I can finally relax for a bit! Dominos ordered for tonight, probably watch a film then have an early night.

Early-ish start for a hockey match down in Romsey, then back, probably to relax for the afternoon. Might do some odd-jobs about the house. The Back-garden desparately needs sweeping of leaves that I've not bothered to do since before Christmas :/

Sunday, possibly out for a pub lunch, but jury's out at the moment!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Ed your coming for pub lunch even if it means i have to come and drag you and Maz out of bed on sunday morning!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Well today I was at work in day in the freezer all day. Come out and my cock had shriveled to nothing. Then went to takeaway job after struggling to do 2 deliveries in snow I decided its not worth it tonight. So I got back told them and they sacked me brilliant... so now just in the warmth with the mrs Smile

Tomorrow got work early but only half day. Then no idea what ill do with my free saturday night. Probably go local pub and see if they got any bar work going as I get bored nit working weekends when im use to it.
Sunday I got work in morning again then nothing if weather has gone ill do some shit to car. If it hasnt gone then ill fix my dads laptop.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday - got promoted at work, joining the ranks of management - it's like joining the stonecutters or something so far.

Saturday - Uni coursework and lots of doing bugger all. House is spotless!

Sunday - wrap up my ebay parts that are finishing and then bugger all but uni work!
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Congratulations on the promotion Smile

Off to Niall's today in the snow to change his shocks! I'm hoping the weather brightens up a little as this isn't good at all!
Thanks given by:
Cheers Scott, I was a bit beside myself yesterday. Went out to celebrate with the good woman last night so all is good.

Only downside i think it means the HDi will be up for sale as i'm hoping the job offer comes with the company car package that my current boss (retiring) gets. Have to use the car for company business as required then, so a 12 year old 306 isn't going to cut the mustard unfortunately as much as I love her to bits!
Thanks given by:
Bagsie the HDi!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Haha i'm not even sure about the company car thing yet. Should be one like, just wondering whether they'll try their hand at using the chance to delete a perk during the transition!

Man I gotta empty the hoard of car parts!
Thanks given by: