Usman Jamil's Driving Guide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usman Jamil's Driving Guide
I've been doing a bit of googling on this chap and found him over on the Integra forums.

He seems like a well educated chap, has a degree in motorsports engineering and his forum posts couldn't even upset the strictest grammar nazi! Yet he drives like an utter pillock.

The Integra numberplate might be familiar as it appears the car was recently bought from the owners club. I wonder what the previous owner would think to seeing his old car being ragged like that!

Someone on the 350Z forums found the original video. I've since found another two videos but bear with me cos I'm on my iPhone so this could mean a massive fail...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTjP0D6ma14&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXqU1k-gG3A&sns=em
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
That song has to be the most annoying thing.
Thanks given by:
That last video if that's how he drive when there are people inches away he deserves a ban
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
What a grade A bell end, that car park video is unreal. Let's just hope he gets what he deserves and doesn't kill someone in the process
Thanks given by:
The car park one is a chav get-together by the looks of it. Makes sense!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
What i dont understand is why the hell you would video it? Who in their right mind thinks they will show their mates a video of them driving in a carpark like a cock and they will all go "aww thats well cool init bruv!"
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I know what would look nice in that car....windscreen full of coal and Tow bar through the rad anyone?

Bunch of ****'s
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2013, 10:23 PM)Parksy87 Wrote: I know what would look nice in that car....windscreen full of brains and a lamp post shaped dint in the bonnet anyone?

Bunch of ****'s

EFA
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2013, 10:23 PM)Parksy87 Wrote: I know what would look nice in that car....windscreen full of coal and Tow bar through the rad anyone?

Bunch of ****'s

Amen to that
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2013, 10:14 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: The car park one is a chav get-together by the looks of it. Makes sense!

Not watched the videos but the last video the car park is less than a mile and a half from my house.

Those meets would of been good if they hadn't been attended by a ton of dick heads cos ash and the guys that organised them are sound and are trying to improve the image of the scene.
Thanks given by: