[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I like it too.
Thanks given by:
Well will leave it to Scott and fooby to decide as they created this Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
So how about a flyer, gonna go and get 20 of these printed off as i have a voucher for 20 free photos that ive gotta use this week. Its made in 2500x1887 or 6"x4"

[attachment=0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
[Image: tshirts.jpg]

looks nice imo! but trying to find them cheaper than £15 posted. might do a test print if thats ok with the mods.

this is just for personal use, not looking to sell these
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Like it a lot, gets my vote. That flyer's pretty nifty too, although needs a bit more variation, where's the estate, or 5-door, or sedan?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:[Image: tshirts.jpg]

looks nice imo! but trying to find them cheaper than £15 posted. might do a test print if thats ok with the mods.

this is just for personal use, not looking to sell these

That on a polo shirt would be ace, but only on the front tho
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
On the back, maybe have names? Or just underneath the logo?
Thanks given by:
Id love a polo of that in black or dark blue.

Personally id get mine without a name, think they look silly like those Ibiza lads holidays t shirts
Thanks given by:
Yeah would have to be plain for me too, keep tour style shirts for tour Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looking good moonstone, as above polo shirts would look good. Also have emma asking about strappy tops for the girls
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
T-shirts
Love that design, but again just on the front, and possibly a bit bigger? As for female options, I'd go with a v-neck or a strappy top Smile

Flyer
Great layout Chris! Agree that perhaps some more variety would be good, but still awesome!

Logo
Fozzy's design wins for me, not joined up. As for the stickers, I also like the idea of having the different colours for people to choose from. Maybe not just yet, but in the new year? I have to have a Pac Man one too! Big Grin
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Tops - Id happily have the logo across the back of mine or maybe just the URL.

Ladies tops - Personally I think Tae (my missus) would prefer a ladies polo shirt or vest top with thicker straps.

Flyer - Yeah It could probably be done better but I wanted to do it today as I had a voucher for 20 free photos that needed using before the end of the week.
Thanks given by:
Wow, not looked in here in a while, some really good stuff going on Smile

The flyer looks good, as previously said I think an estate & sedan should go on, but it needs to avoid being too 'busy' if that makes sense. Just my tuppence-orth Smile Looks great though!

Put me down for a Tshirt if/when they're finalised. If printers haven't been organised for this, I should be able to help; we use a couple of companies for our work shirts and I may be able to get a bit of a deal if we get an order together... Just throwing it out there...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Just my 2p here... but:

a) the new logo is VERY like theywhoshallnotbenamed
b) it's pretty boring

Surely someone can come up with something better?

Also - the whole colourscheme on the forum is very "default". Any plans for a custom skin?

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
I don't think it's very similar at all?

And simple, clean logos are where it's at!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
jammapic Wrote:Also - the whole colourscheme on the forum is very "default". Any plans for a custom skin?

JP

Default of what? PHPBB's default theme of "prosilver" is nothing like this...
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
Just blue on white - looks very basic.

If people like it then cool.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
I don't see the logo as being even close to similar? :?
Thanks given by:
Maybe I'm just playing devils advocate. To me, the whole site feels very theywhoshallnotbenamed. The menu structures are identical, names of things. Logo includes a Peugeot symbol and colourscheme is similar.

I think to make this club work it needs to stand out on it's own.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
I think the logo is sweet, think there is a new skin in the making. But I'm sure there is alot more on fooby and Scott's minds atm. Sure they just want to make sure it's up and running a it should be before messin and with the design. Sure it will be done though Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Are you sure?
JP
Thanks given by:
It's a forum, they're usually similarly structured to a certain extent, especially when it's for the same car... Therefore specific sections need to be shared. As far as I can see, the names of things that could be changed have been. As Matt said, I'm sure things such as themes will get tweaked and changed, but it's been a month, lets give it a chance eh?
Thanks given by:
Any news on the Pac man stickers ladies?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
See I find this site very clean and fresh feeling compared to pugnet that always feels cluttered and messy.

Most 306 clubs use a pug lion or some sort of 306 emblem as their logo and TBH the content is likely to be similar as we all own 306s and all want the same sort of stuff whatever forum were on.

TBH as long as it dosent go to dark grey text on a black background with bright orange to drag your eyes away from what your struggling to read i dont particularly care.
Thanks given by:
Curt Wrote:lets give it a chance eh?

Dum-Dum Wrote:TBH as long as it dosent go to dark grey text on a black background with bright orange to drag your eyes away from what your struggling to read i dont particularly care.

Jeez... don't take offence guys, am just trying to help improve the forum.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
You knows i loves you really babe xxx
Thanks given by:
I'm not taking offence, I'm airing my opinion, as you are.
Thanks given by:
jammapic Wrote:Maybe I'm just playing devils advocate. To me, the whole site feels very theywhoshallnotbenamed. The menu structures are identical, names of things. Logo includes a Peugeot symbol and colourscheme is similar.

I think to make this club work it needs to stand out on it's own.

JP
Fair enough, but the menu structures aren't the same. We grouped things differently and with different names, in a way that we thought would be best to keep things more structured and tidy across the board. If others feel the same as you and dislike the way things are laid out, then please let us know as we're always open to suggestions.

It's a little difficult to come up with a logo though, and the reason the colours are similar is nothing to do with .net, it's to do with blue being a colour typically identified with Peugeot Wink As such, it's hard to stray away from that, and without having 'Peugeot' in the title or name of the forum, it's easier to identify with it being a Peugeot owners club by including a Peugeot lion/logo Smile

And yes, Matt is sure that we're working on other things at the moment. We have some new features that we'll be rolling out in the near future, but take some time getting them to work properly and making sure there are no bugs. As Matt said, we want to make sure they work well and as expected before making them live.

If anyone doesn't like the way things are here or has any suggestions for changes, please feel free to post it in the 'Bugs & Improvements' section, or drop myself or Fooby a PM and we'll try to work something out Smile

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:See I find this site very clean and fresh feeling compared to pugnet that always feels cluttered and messy.

Most 306 clubs use a pug lion or some sort of 306 emblem as their logo and TBH the content is likely to be similar as we all own 306s and all want the same sort of stuff whatever forum were on.

^^^ This, all the 306-related forums I know of look very similar to each other for obvious reasons. I would rather the forum looked like others of the same type, than sacrifice user-friendliness for the sake of being unique. At the end of the day, just how different can you make a forum from other forums?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Design fault on ph3 Jukie88 22 7,614 24-04-2018, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Orta
  306 design "improvements" Magenta Sunset 13 3,395 14-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Orta
  do we have club flyers/would anyone want to design some? Magenta Sunset 13 3,191 31-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum