f*cking Admiral wankers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f*cking Admiral wankers!
Just phoned admiral to cancel my policy. Guy tells me there is a small charge of £47.50 plus the total amount to settle the total open claim on your account.....sorry what?

Last year someone reversed into my car outside my misses house whilst i was asleep in bed. Claimed on their insurance to fix the car all nice and easy and was all dealt with. They are now telling me that there is doubt as to who was at fault and until its resolved, if i cancel my policy i am liable for the full claim amount.

What the actual f*ck!??! How can i be liable when i was in bed asleep and the car was locked and the guy who hit it admitted liability straight away!?!?

Tossers!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
What a load of shit! Same happened with my coupe when it got written off, my car was parked off the road and someone drove into it along with 4 other cars. I asked why I didn't have a courtesy car and they said they don't provide them for 'at fault' claims. I asked them to read through my notes to me and explain to me how the part where someone drove into my parked car could possibly be my fault. They shut up half way through reading it!
Thanks given by:
Standard insurance company bs tbh.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
What I want to know is why they wont cover intercoolers!

But yea, sounds like they're trying to get you for every penny you got
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Lol they just phoned me back saying that they are going to be speaking to the other party to get his story of events to determine wether its his fault or a 50/50 claim. Ive just told them if this isnt resolved and confirmed within 7 days, i will be passing it to the financial ombudsman. Googling it, looks like they do it a lot!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2013, 06:38 PM)lolsteve Wrote: What I want to know is why they wont cover intercoolers!

But yea, sounds like they're trying to get you for every penny you got

Or more annoyingly, won't cover you for an FMIC when you already have a TMIC...wtf
Thanks given by:
Climb through the phone and beat that hoe up!!
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's f*cking Friday!!! C.A.R. 16 3,235 31-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88
  admiral/elephant online not taking payment? rtha6551 7 1,985 16-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob
  elephant/admiral kentiiboii 34 8,585 01-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Toms306