Sky Insurance - Very good price

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sky Insurance - Very good price
Just paid for next years car insurance and Ive moved away from Adrian Flux for the first time in years.

Ive moved to Sky Insurance for a friendlier service, better price and theyer protecting my 5years NCB.

AF when they sent me my renewal (almost £900) said theyd beat any other quote I got, so a called around and found Sky who quoted me £842 and added protected NCB but said he could do a better price if i waited till today. Called back AF and they said £840 also protecting my NCB but they put my excess up to match that. Anyway the very nice man from Sky (Luke) called me up this morning and we agreed on £792 for the year with all my mods declared (on the condition that I put a testimonial on the forum)

They do a discount for car club members

so if your renewal is up soon it cant hurt to try Sky
http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/modified- ... rance.html

Oh and £792 is quite good considering some insurers refused to quote on my post code or illegal mod (de-cat) and ive got legal cover, driving any car and protected NCB.
Thanks given by:
Nice :-) done well there
Insurance people are just con artists though Undecided
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I was with Sky last year - cant fault their service was well impressed.

With swift cover now and its half the price but they dont even have a phone number!!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
Will look at these when mine is up!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just got off the phone to them. Quoted me 700 till I told them I needed business cover on there then they couldn't do it Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Not bad Chris im with direct line £270 quid fully comp protected no claims etc but will try sky when my is due in june
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
dam it. just took mine out in december. will bare this in mind later. nice one.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
holy shit.. £1000 mods declared
Thanks given by:
why do you think im leaving it standerd mate lol

Thanks given by:
no, thats f*cking good.. i'm on £1300 without my remap declared atm.. i can get a quote of £600 declaring what i do now..
Thanks given by:
my first insurence at 17 was cheaper than that lol

Thanks given by:
the only problem i had with Sky was that if the value of the car is low then generally give a crap quote.

My old policy was with them but ended up going with AF with the cab as it was technically the best deal at the time..

i might see what sky has to say when the cab's renewal is up
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insurance - can they put my price up over the phone? rtha6551 55 15,551 17-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  What car with good mpg would be good for gravel roads? Amandaholo 21 6,623 28-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Last Post: ash240970