FREE ground LDA pins!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE ground LDA pins!
Foxy-jim Wrote:I will take one of these if that's ok? For one to send back to you too.

I don't think it will help the 1.4! lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Haha Na it's for a little project me and my mate are working on!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dan! have you heard off Mr Cromptons recently? he was going to send you a spare LDA pin over for me Big Grin

Foxy-jim Wrote:Haha Na it's for a little project me and my mate are working on!

And what project would this be?? Do share........... Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
It's something German and diesel!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:It's something German and diesel!

AAZ? good motor Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Na it's the 1.6 sd engine. Bosch ve pump on it. And we are putting the 1.9 gearbox it. Wanna do a few pump mods really so I'm just gonna hav a look through the diesel section!
Thanks given by:
Count me in on this
1. Toby
2. Ginge191
3. The Gate Keeper
4. Declantg - Yes i know i only has a lucas =/ will meet you instead ans give you some pennies
5. Mattcheese31 . . .yes please mate, was wanting to do this myself but don't have the tools . .
6. Jacko, you're a real star mate!
7. D@wson - Dont have the tools to do it myself. Thanks
8. londondan86
9. me-tm
10. Bananlad
11. Jenkosowls
12. Ruan
13. tomw1123
14.silverzx
15. studturbo
16. zx_volcane
17. SKoob

I have a spare LDA pin I can send through, let me know your address and paypal for monies thanks.
PH1 FTMFW!
Thanks given by:
1. Toby
2. Ginge191
3. The Gate Keeper
4. Declantg - Yes i know i only has a lucas =/ will meet you instead ans give you some pennies
5. Mattcheese31 . . .yes please mate, was wanting to do this myself but don't have the tools . .
6. Jacko, you're a real star mate!
7. D@wson - Dont have the tools to do it myself. Thanks
8. londondan86
9. me-tm
10. Bananlad
11. Jenkosowls
12. Ruan
13. tomw1123
14.silverzx
15. studturbo
16. zx_volcane
17. SKoob
18. Foxy-jim
Thanks given by:
Updated list as I have already done a few on the list and some have sent me pins in advance etc...

Done:
1. Toby
2. Ginge191

+ Mattcheese, Jenkosowls, Jacko and Londondan86.

1. The Gate Keeper
2. Dawson
3. me-tm
4. Bananlad
5. Ruan
6. Tom1123
7. Silverzx
8. Foxy-jim

And Studturbo, zx_volcane and Skoob are all jumping the list by sending in their spares Smile

Cheers Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Nice work mate! Can't wait for this now. Tongue
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
just to say Dan, my car seems to be going a bit better for fitting this so thanks again and i haven't forgot about you don't worry . . . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I want mine Sad lol
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Do you want the standard one sent first mate?
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Updated list as I have already done a few on the list and some have sent me pins in advance etc...

Done:
1. Toby
2. Ginge191

+ Mattcheese, Jenkosowls, Jacko and Londondan86.

1. The Gate Keeper
2. Dawson
3. me-tm
4. Bananlad
5. Ruan
6. Tom1123
7. Silverzx
8. Foxy-jim

And Studturbo, zx_volcane and Skoob are all jumping the list by sending in their spares Smile

Cheers Big Grin

Did you ever get my pin in the post?
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
Harky Wrote:Did you ever get my pin in the post?

Its in my draw at work in an envelope with your address on it lol Was going to get sent this afternoon but iv been off work tday so couldnt get it Sad Will go out special next day for you on monday mate Smile

Edit, same with Ginge's pin too if he reads this! :geek:
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:
Harky Wrote:Did you ever get my pin in the post?

Its in my draw at work in an envelope with your address on it lol Was going to get sent this afternoon but iv been off work tday so couldnt get it Sad Will go out special next day for you on monday mate Smile

Excellent, normal delivery will do just fine..just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten about it :-)
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
Harky Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:Its in my draw at work in an envelope with your address on it lol Was going to get sent this afternoon but iv been off work tday so couldnt get it Sad Will go out special next day for you on monday mate Smile

Excellent, normal delivery will do just fine..just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten about it :-)

S'only an extra 60p ish for special delivery, and I dont mind paying that to make sure they dont lose it lol
Thanks given by:
Dan did you get my pm?
Thanks given by:
Yes I did, sorry mate! I have a habit of checking on here on my phone, and reading PM's, but not replying until I get on a computer, and then I just forget lol Il have another read now and PM you back Smile

Also, Harky and Ginge's pins were posted last night first class. Should be with your today/tomorrow gents Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Haha no worries mate, cheers!
Thanks given by:
top job Big Grin
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Yes I did, sorry mate! I have a habit of checking on here on my phone, and reading PM's, but not replying until I get on a computer, and then I just forget lol Il have another read now and PM you back Smile

lmao I do this! Its half the reason why I am so shit at replying!

I am going to have to pester Mr Cromptons as he was going to post you a spare pin for me Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Lol, I just read a message and think, nah f*ck typing a long ol' reply to that on these little buttons, il do it on a keyboard later lol

And crack on Mark, iv not heard a thing from him! Do you have my address?
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Lol, I just read a message and think, nah f*ck typing a long ol' reply to that on these little buttons, il do it on a keyboard later lol

And crack on Mark, iv not heard a thing from him! Do you have my address?

Exactly what I do...............and then promptly forget about it..........

I will get onto him, we were sat in a pub at the time and he had got through a few pints so I wan't expecting him to actually remember lol

I will get your address when I know whats happening, otherwise I will just loose it/accidentally delete it!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Ye sorry it was quite long! Haha.
Thanks given by:
Did u get my pm dan?
[Image: mintsig.jpg]
STAGE2 XUD DEAD ATM ENGINE REBUILD
GARRET T2-BOSCH PUMP-GROUNDED LDA PIN-GOV MOD-FMIC-STRAIT THRU STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM
COMING SOON TD04 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
studturbo Wrote:Did u get my pm dan?

Just checked, and yes I did lol lol Only had 11 PM's since yours! :o lmao Same as Jims, I probably jsut read it on my phone and then forgot to reply haha. Replied to now though mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Replied dude Smile
[Image: mintsig.jpg]
STAGE2 XUD DEAD ATM ENGINE REBUILD
GARRET T2-BOSCH PUMP-GROUNDED LDA PIN-GOV MOD-FMIC-STRAIT THRU STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM
COMING SOON TD04 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
received - will attempt to install this weekend

[Image: aJq7g.jpg]

[Image: mOqw8.jpg]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Got mine too, looks an excellent job!

Would love to throw it on immediately but turbo's about to fall off so should really try and sort that first!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Bosch 9mm ground lda Gov modded sherman306 10 1,565 10-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  FOR SALE: Bosch 9mm with ground lda sherman306 15 2,014 03-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  FOR SALE: Gov'd + Ground LDA Bosch pump, injectors + lines Craigus 18 3,528 01-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Craigus