FREE ground LDA pins!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE ground LDA pins!
1. Toby
2. Ginge191
3. The Gate Keeper
4. Declantg - Yes i know i only has a lucas =/ will meet you instead ans give you some pennies
5. Mattcheese31 . . .yes please mate, was wanting to do this myself but don't have the tools . .
6. Jacko, you're a real star mate!
7. D@wson - Dont have the tools to do it myself. Thanks
8. londondan86
9. me-tm
10. Bananlad
11. Jenkosowls

Connor, f*ck you Big Grin

Jacko, goodo mate, il let you know when I receive it! Smile

Jenkosowls, no problem mate. If yours is off the car and not being used yet feel free to send me yours now and il get it done when it arrives, il PM you my address Smile
Thanks given by:
Sent 1st class recorded Smile should be with you shortly Smile I forgot to put my name and address in the envolope, DOH!

Will PM you my details Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Right, I currently have 4 pins in my possesion, Jacko's (Ground), Londondan's (Ground), Mattcheses's (Ground and Jenkosowls (Half done lol )

I finished Toby's nearly 2 weeks ago and sent that to him on the 26th. He still hasnt received it and if its not there by thursday (10 working days/2 weeks) I think its safe to say Royal mail have f*cked up :roll: No surprise there.

So if that is the case does anybody have a spare pin which they would be willing to donate as a replacement? Id rather not pay for one as that then leaves me out of pocket :roll: But just putting it out there, who else wants to be a kind soul and give a little? Smile

Cheers!

PS. all ground pins should be sent out tonight! Smile
Thanks given by:
I'll have one, go on...

See what it does... I'm still on a stock pin atm.

I'll nip down to the scrappies and grab two if I can.

xx
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Ruan Wrote:I'll have one, go on...

See what it does... I'm still on a stock pin atm.

I'll nip down to the scrappies and grab two if I can.

xx

Beautiful, if you could grab 2 and send em both my way il grind one for you and have the other as a replacement for Royal mail's cock up? Love you x
Thanks given by:
Long as you give me a blowie.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
Ruan Wrote:Long as you give me a blowie.

Il pop one in the envelope with your ground pin for you :romance-inlove:
Thanks given by:
Cheeeeeeers Dan . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate Big Grin
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
I know I don't need a ground lda ha ha

But have to say Dan you are a legend for doing this!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No worres Matt/Dan Smile Jonny, I just like helpng out where I can, only takes me 10 minutes per pin now iv had some practice and thats no skin off my back considering how much it helps people who dont have the tools/facilities/knowledge Smile Cheers.
Thanks given by:
As above Dan, just wanted to reiterate how awesome it is of you to be doing this for people who may not have the means or ability. Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
Dan i'll see you rate cocka x
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Dan, do you want me to send you some money to send it back to me recorded?

And, you're going to get so much rep for doing this! Oh, wait..
Thanks given by:
I do have the skilz, toolz, and knowledge.

Just can't be f*cked, and Dan loves me so so much...
Thanks given by:
If your doing it for nothing/ not a lot... maybe suggest a small donation to the club :-)

But yeah top man for doing this (and that pic of hannah on the book hahah)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dan can you pm me your addres and il get my 1st one sent. Also pm me paypal as i would like tn make a donation :grin:
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Roiight, just checked Royal mails site and apparently a 'Large Letter', (which these are classed as) costs 75p if its under 100g (Which these are lol ) and to send them first class recorded and signed for costs an extra 77p. So if everybody is happy with paying at least £1.60 to cover postage then they will all now be sent first class recorded, hopefully they wont get lost that way :roll:

Jacko, il pm you now.
Dan, Il PM you after iv PM'd Jacko lol
Ruan, its true, you are just SO amazing x
Phil, yeah im sure I can sort something out once iv got a few more done Smile

Cheers.
Thanks given by:
I'm tempted to have one of these on the same basis as Ruan, I am on a stock pin and interested to see what difference it makes and CBA to make my own lol

Will have to got to the scrapies and look for spares for you Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:I'm tempted to have one of these on the same basis as Ruan, I am on a stock pin and interested to see what difference it makes and CBA to make my own lol

Will have to got to the scrapies and look for spares for you Smile

Cheers Mark, spares are always good seeing as my local scrapyard have about 3 306's and none of them are dturbos lol
Thanks given by:
post it however you want to me, we send 99% of stuff from work large letter and it's safe enough, recorded delivery don't mean shit all anyway . . .. .Smile
Thanks given by:
Well this shits on my bonfire a bit!.....
JP
Thanks given by:
jammapic Wrote:Well this shits on my bonfire a bit!.....

My apologies, in what way though? lol
Thanks given by:
Because I sell them!
JP
Thanks given by:
I thought you gave up when my 2 separate pins got lost in the post?
Thanks given by:
Nope - there's a gauging interest thread on Club-306. I send them recorded now as too many have been "lost".

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
my local scrappy wouldnt let me split a pump! think the ice cream box i sent you cost £1.70 first class not bad tbh
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Jenkosowls Wrote:my local scrappy wouldnt let me split a pump!

I just do it!!
JP
Thanks given by:
I'll go to my scrapers tomorrow, there's 5 dturbos in there at the moment, see if I can get some spares for you Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
thought yours were laser cut JP? . . Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Bosch 9mm ground lda Gov modded sherman306 10 1,564 10-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  FOR SALE: Bosch 9mm with ground lda sherman306 15 2,013 03-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  FOR SALE: Gov'd + Ground LDA Bosch pump, injectors + lines Craigus 18 3,527 01-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Craigus