FREE ground LDA pins!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE ground LDA pins!
DarkInferno, no worries. I do recognise your name from theywhoshallnotbenamed. Try get involved a bit more in the forum, all helps with community spirit and whatnot, and when it come to doing a pin for you then iv got no problems Smile

Kris, Fortunately a few people have been able to get extra pins for me (thanks to them, you know who you are) so I have a spare that I can grind for you. PM me your address mate! Smile
Thanks given by:
i'd like to get in on this if the offer is still there please!
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:DarkInferno, no worries. I do recognise your name from theywhoshallnotbenamed. Try get involved a bit more in the forum, all helps with community spirit and whatnot, and when it come to doing a pin for you then iv got no problems Smile

Kris, Fortunately a few people have been able to get extra pins for me (thanks to them, you know who you are) so I have a spare that I can grind for you. PM me your address mate! Smile

I don't think kris should get a pin until he has sent me my other key fob ninja
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Hows it going? Im very interested in having my LDA pin ground, trouble is I only have the one.
Thanks given by:
owain852 Wrote:Hows it going? Im very interested in having my LDA pin ground, trouble is I only have the one.
Welcome to the forum Smile
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
no more of these goin then?
Thanks given by:
Still going, just been put on the back burner for a couple of weeks while I finish getting made redundant and starting my new job! Smile
Thanks given by:
ah fair enough mate, well just give us a shout when uve got chance to do one. i'll throw some beer tokens ur way with the postage cost for the trouble.
Thanks given by:
yey Smile
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2012, 07:30 AM)Dan! Wrote: Still going, just been put on the back burner for a couple of weeks while I finish getting made redundant and starting my new job! Smile

hi dan been a wile since ive saw a post on this subject are you still offering this service?
Thanks given by:
I can bring you a few spare lda pins back on Friday dude
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
would like one too if youre still doing them Big Grin
Thanks given by:
1. Toby
2. Ginge191
3. The Gate Keeper
4. Declantg - Yes i know i only has a lucas =/ will meet you instead ans give you some pennies
5. Mattcheese31 . . .yes please mate, was wanting to do this myself but don't have the tools . .
6. Jacko, you're a real star mate!
7. D@wson - Dont have the tools to do it myself. Thanks
8. londondan86
9. zekegti6- getting my bosche on Thursday will whip it out then
[Image: VcvTtst.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2012, 09:05 AM)Dan! Wrote: Because im feeling nice and loving, I thought id do a few LDA pin grinds for people for free. The deal being I grind you a standard pin, send it to you, you receive it and fit it and then send me back your original which I can then grind for somebody else. All I ask is that when you have fitted it and are happy you bank transfer me enough to cover postage and whatever you feel like donating! :fooby:

All pins will be ground to get the most pin travel possible on a standard pump (~6mm deep, around halfway into the pin). If you have modded the pump inside to accommodate a deeper LDA grind then let me know and I can do a different depth grind for that. Heres a photo of the one I did for Londondan86 a few months back (On the right, obviously) for a standard pump���

[Image: sam1483z.jpg]

So yeah thats how it goes, whos keen? :dance:

Just stick your name on the list, so far iv already said il do one for Toby and then Ginge191 so they have priority...

1. Toby
2. Ginge191

Hi could you please make a pin for me., i will be very gratfull.
Regards
Kenny
Skye
kenny.macdougall@btinternet.com
Thanks given by:
ive not seen Dan around for a while im not sure if he still offers this service
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Bosch 9mm ground lda Gov modded sherman306 10 1,553 10-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  FOR SALE: Bosch 9mm with ground lda sherman306 15 2,000 03-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  FOR SALE: Gov'd + Ground LDA Bosch pump, injectors + lines Craigus 18 3,503 01-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Craigus